Rumours

Re: Rumours

glawfindel 17 Mar 2017 12:28 pm said..

I thought I read that he was holding off making a decision so as not to disrupt players thinking

Whether that's his current or his future players, I'm pretty sure he has probably failed in that aim
glawfindel
On the board

Legendoft'Autostrada 17 Mar 2017 12:31 pm said..

Wasn't Johann Ackermann sent off at Kingsholm when Glos played Northern Transvaal in 1995?
Legendoft'Autostrada
Leg-end

Castle Grim Reaper 17 Mar 2017 13:07 pm said..

Legendoft'Autostrada wrote:Wasn't Johann Ackermann sent off at Kingsholm when Glos played Northern Transvaal in 1995?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pbVVTTA4g
Whole game if you want to check :D
Castle Grim Reaper
Hall of Famer

hairyglaws 17 Mar 2017 13:48 pm said..

Would hope it was more than 2 years, otherwise the whole merry go round starts again..hardly stability..
hairyglaws
Hero in the making

homer 17 Mar 2017 14:37 pm said..

hairyglaws wrote:Would hope it was more than 2 years, otherwise the whole merry go round starts again..hardly stability..

Surely 2 years is about right for starters, after all what if - like some previous coaches - he isn't happy, we get worse or we aren't happy, if he's got 5 years to go on his contract it could be expensive.
homer
Senior squad member

hairyglaws 17 Mar 2017 14:46 pm said..

If thats the case,we are potentially signing the wrong bloke,whoever it is
hairyglaws
Hero in the making

Lewi7 17 Mar 2017 14:50 pm said..

Thanks for posting that link CGR, sad to say that two players are no longer with us, Joost VW and Martin Speedy Roberts.
Posts: 3000  Location: Paris usually, sometimes London, Budapest, and other places ! Sometimes home in the 'Shire
Lewi7

Jake.Jester10 18 Mar 2017 13:52 pm said..

Parrise to Gloucester .... heard it here first ! Not happy with stade merger ... looking to move ... new French ownership ( probably :D ) ... maybe just maybe
Jake.Jester10
First team regular

theoptimist 18 Mar 2017 19:56 pm said..

Not a rumour...

http://www.bristolrugby.co.uk/news/bristol-confirm-signing-of-steven-luatua/

Sorry if already posted but the rumour at my work (friend of the son of someone who 'knows' type thing) is that he's joining for 650k+ a year. Madigan meant to be on 430k. Crass to talk money perhaps however if true...frightening. Won't be long until the first million pound player... In the championship!
theoptimist
Vice-Captain

PeterD 18 Mar 2017 20:31 pm said..

Seems alot of money to pay for two players if they end up playing in the champoionship.
PeterD
On the board
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion