Rumours

Hall of Famer

Re: Rumours

26 Jan 2021 10:09 am:

Madders I meant to comment last evening but did'nt get round to it.
On balance I think this could be a very good signing. He brings confidence , experience and a winning mentality. He is also one of those individuals who opposition supporters dislike but would be happy to have in their team ( i.e Pat Sanderson , Marler etc., ) A few including TT one of my mates in the Black Pudding Breakfast Club has set his face against it, but if Ashton does the business I don't think there will be a problem.
Sometimes a team needs a player who just tips the balance from failure to sucess, I am hopeful that Chris could be one of those . We shall see.
If crowds were allowed in I think he would put a few bums on seats.

26 Jan 2021 11:09 am:

Marco Bortolami, ex of this parish, to become Head Coach at Benetton from Next Season. Paul Gustard to join him as Defence coach. Official.
aka John Neary
Hall of Famer

26 Jan 2021 11:18 am:

Ashton could be a good signing for Wuss, just read that they’ve only scored 7 tries in total this season. When you consider that Sam Simmonds alone has scored 8 tries, that’s not great reading. Clearly they’re missing someone who can finish and he definitely fits the bill (short term anyway).
First team regular

26 Jan 2021 13:49 pm:

Not a rumour, but I saw Mr Polledri in Tesco on Sunday afternoon, slight limp but walking unaided which was positive to see. Cant wait to see him back!

26 Jan 2021 14:54 pm:

Wasps make top new signing, done deal apparently and all done using virtual media including his first training session, :o and already in the squad for the weekend, a good bit of business
https://www.wasps.co.uk/news/wasps-make-first-ever-virtual-signing/
I'd love to agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong....
Hall of Famer

26 Jan 2021 15:00 pm:

Makes me proud to be British and support rugby. :P :P :P
Nothing wrong with free speech or having an opinion - as long as it matches mine !!
Hall of Famer

26 Jan 2021 15:17 pm:

Brightened up my day. Well done Wasps
If the world was a really rational place, it would be men that would ride side saddle
Vice-Captain
Location: Malvern Wells (most evenings and weekends) Cheltenham (office hours) Kingsholm (home fixtures)

26 Jan 2021 15:32 pm:

King Prawn Bhuna wrote:Wasps make top new signing, done deal apparently and all done using virtual media including his first training session, :o and already in the squad for the weekend, a good bit of business
https://www.wasps.co.uk/news/wasps-make-first-ever-virtual-signing/

This is class! Well done Wasps :D
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
Hall of Famer

26 Jan 2021 17:40 pm:

Brilliant
Hero in the making

26 Jan 2021 17:48 pm:

Go well Alex , well done waspies
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby