Rumours

Re: Rumours

Asgard 15 Oct 2017 11:38 am said..

torchy6 wrote:It is what it is, I am happy that he is not a Glaws player and injured.

My only regret of the Fearns saga was that we lost Kalamanfoni in anticipation of Fearns coming. I am sorry to see that he is injured though and wish him a speedy and full recovery. To be pleased that someone is injured is not the mindset of a rugby supporter.
Asgard
Hall of Famer

madjake 15 Oct 2017 11:42 am said..

Asgard wrote:
torchy6 wrote:It is what it is, I am happy that he is not a Glaws player and injured.

My only regret of the Fearns saga was that we lost Kalamanfoni in anticipation of Fearns coming. I am sorry to see that he is injured though and wish him a speedy and full recovery. To be pleased that someone is injured is not the mindset of a rugby supporter.

I am sure no one is pleased but it couldn't have happened to a nicer, honest, respectable bloke.....
madjake
Hero in the making

Maxshedhead 17 Oct 2017 17:27 pm said..

Stooke to Bristol?
Maxshedhead
First team regular

TP17 23 Oct 2017 15:52 pm said..

Not a rumour.. Zebo to leave Munster at the end of the season. Could we see him in the premiership next year?
TP17
Vice-Captain

Glen Sannox 23 Oct 2017 16:14 pm said..

I would have (of!) thought France was more likely
Cherchez la truffe
Glen Sannox
Hall of Famer

PeterD 23 Oct 2017 18:16 pm said..

Pau is the rumoured destination
PeterD
Hall of Famer

Beddis 23 Oct 2017 18:27 pm said..

Racing
Posts: 2457  Location: Malahide, Co Dublin. Formerly Lydney
Beddis

madders 23 Oct 2017 18:58 pm said..

Lost his mojo last season.
madders
Hall of Famer

ROLLO 24 Oct 2017 10:13 am said..

Donnaca O'Callaghan retiring at the end of the season, fact not rumour. A legend at two clubs .
ROLLO
Hero in the making

SirHenry 25 Oct 2017 06:46 am said..

Johnny and/or Richie Gray to Bristol. Definitely after some locks.
The frightening thing is not dying, the frightening thing is not living
SirHenry
Hero in the making
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby