Rumours

Re: Rumours

steckers 07 Sep 2017 17:45 pm said..

I was a big fan of Mallinder the first few times I saw him - not sure he has progressed much since? He is playing in a poor Northampton team (they have some good players who grind out the occasional good result - but not a great team collectively).
steckers
Hall of Famer

Simmo468 07 Sep 2017 18:58 pm said..

He is a bit like Slade in that he is def not a 10 but not quite a centre. Both on their day are truly class but when they have an off day they are woeful.
Simmo468
On the board

madders 07 Sep 2017 19:14 pm said..

Mallinder - looking at our squad, and what I've seen of him, no way do we need him. We've got plenty of
centres:
Symons,Atkinson,BTT,Scott and Trinder.
Fullbacks:
Marshall, Woodward
Wingers:
Halaifanua
Thorely
Sharples
Purdy

Also several players can cover, across...and academy players too.
So he is not needed imho.
madders
Hall of Famer

Ciren Ranger 08 Sep 2017 10:06 am said..

I would not want Mallinder Jnr anywhere near Gloucester, IMHO he is a dreadful player. Admittedly the entire Northampton squad were shocking against Sarries but watch Mallinder Jnr's error count in the defensive set up, he was responsible for a number of the defensive lapses. Wouldn't be surprised is he drifted off into background once his dad gets the boot.
Ciren Ranger
Turns out for the A team

Sheddy Mcshedface 13 Sep 2017 11:02 am said..

Heinrich Bruessow to join Saints. South African back row currently playing in Japan.
Sheddy Mcshedface
Senior squad member

Chalker 13 Sep 2017 12:10 pm said..

Sheddy Mcshedface wrote:Heinrich Bruessow to join Saints. South African back row currently playing in Japan.

If that is true it could be very good news for GR. Perhaps Bruessow knows our new hooker?
Chalker
On the board

TP17 13 Sep 2017 13:00 pm said..

Tweeted by Gloucester Rugby at 13:01
"Tune into @BBCGlos this evening for #CWWednesday! With @owenwillz10, @Glos_PuryWRFC & a big announcement!"
TP17
Vice-Captain

Sheddy Mcshedface 13 Sep 2017 13:01 pm said..

TP17 wrote:Tweeted by Gloucester Rugby at 13:01
"Tune into @BBCGlos this evening for #CWWednesday! With @owenwillz10, @Glos_PuryWRFC & a big announcement!"

It had better not be Tom Jones again!
Sheddy Mcshedface
Senior squad member

madders 13 Sep 2017 14:38 pm said..

Perhaps Ann Summers have finally acquired the naming rights for Kingsholm? :mrgreen:
madders
Hall of Famer

Fat Taff 13 Sep 2017 15:15 pm said..

madders wrote:Perhaps Ann Summers have finally acquired the naming rights for Kingsholm? :mrgreen:

The Moregasm Black Power Wand Stadium.

It's got a certain ring to it. :shock:
Fat Taff
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby