Rumours

Re: Rumours

DieTrying 08 Jun 2018 20:59 pm said..

Peanutcoxy wrote:I’m still convinced RJVR is coming somehow and suspect OW will be part of that decision. Just a gut feel and based on nothing more than that.

I'm with this X-File: Supporters Forum = all deals done & most of us figured a Centre was incoming as both Symons & Scott were being released, leaving only one ball carrying bosh merchant in Atkinson, ergo no SID. ( Banahan in the centre would leave us with no real class at Wing, so discounted as a centre ). Cips signing was post that Forum, which was before Cips made his call on where he was going etc. So after discussions with the Cigarette Smoking Man, I think one more to come. :D
DieTrying

Peanutcoxy 08 Jun 2018 21:04 pm said..

DieTrying wrote:
Peanutcoxy wrote:I’m still convinced RJVR is coming somehow and suspect OW will be part of that decision. Just a gut feel and based on nothing more than that.

I'm with this X-File: Supporters Forum = all deals done & most of us figured a Centre was incoming as both Symons & Scott were being released, leaving only one ball carrying bosh merchant in Atkinson, ergo no SID. ( Banahan in the centre would leave us with no real class at Wing, so discounted as a centre ). Cips signing was post that Forum, which was before Cips made his call on where he was going etc. So after discussions with the Cigarette Smoking Man, I think one more to come. :D

I’m sure that gut feel came from somewhere; it’s always the Cigarette Smoking Man who knows things
The older I get the faster I was
Peanutcoxy
Hall of Famer

The Moog 08 Jun 2018 21:04 pm said..

Well I thought Purdy was a good centre
The Moog
Vice-Captain

Celtic 08 Jun 2018 21:08 pm said..

My info says that Kriel’s recovery from his second surgery is not going as hoped. The failure of the first was widely reported. As with all things, time will tell.
Celtic
First team regular

Lord Lucan 09 Jun 2018 09:04 am said..

Celtic wrote:My info says that Kriel’s recovery from his second surgery is not going as hoped. The failure of the first was widely reported. As with all things, time will tell.

Yet I heard that wasn’t the opinion when he had an MOT at the Winfield.
Lord Lucan
Hall of Famer

Old Rik 09 Jun 2018 10:26 am said..

I doubt very much that we have club officials divulging personal medical information of players to randoms on here. If a player says it directly to someone who then posts it on here then more fool the player!

Medical records are private and if officials are leaking info then p45s need to posted out.
Old Rik
Vice-Captain

Glos1012 09 Jun 2018 14:55 pm said..

I also thought that Purdy was very good at 13.
Glos1012
Vice-Captain

madders 09 Jun 2018 16:58 pm said..

Purdy was playing well , against Falcons away he was awesome, then he got injured. He’s still a young lad and l hope he comes back older, wiser and meaner.
I started off with nothing and I’ve still got most of it left.
madders
Hall of Famer

Glen Sannox 11 Jun 2018 14:11 pm said..

I too heard the rumour about Kriel, but I also heard from another source that his rehab was going well...on balance I'd go with the latter view.
Cherchez la truffe
Glen Sannox
Hall of Famer

Northerner 11 Jun 2018 14:18 pm said..

I'll start getting worried when they tell us he's two weeks away from being fit!
Northerner
Vice-Captain
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby