Rumours

Re: Rumours

Sky blue 05 Dec 2018 20:38 pm said..

Allegedly:
Burns F fell out with Davies.
Kvesic was ostracised after sticking up for a player (Batley, I believe) who was being torn a strip by Fisher for moving to Bris. He had not been offered a contract by Glos and so accepted the offer from Bris.

Whether both, or either, are true I don't know.
Posts: 1984
Sky blue
Hall of Famer

Re: Rumours

Chalker 05 Dec 2018 20:54 pm said..

Sky blue wrote:Allegedly:
Burns F fell out with Davies.
Kvesic was ostracised after sticking up for a player (Batley, I believe) who was being torn a strip by Fisher for moving to Bris. He had not been offered a contract by Glos and so accepted the offer from Bris.

Whether both, or either, are true I don't know.


Out of the (Sky) blue post here, don't expect any replies, now, as they have all been posted before. If you are really, sadly, interested start looking up the history on this forum and others.
The water has all run down the River Avon long ago.
Posts: 1409
Chalker
Hall of Famer

Re: Rumours

Westy 05 Dec 2018 21:32 pm said..

Mmm ... reminds me of 2002, when a player retired and a coach left ...
Back to basics
Posts: 412
Westy
Vice-Captain

Re: Rumours

Tj36 05 Dec 2018 21:36 pm said..

Westy wrote:Mmm ... reminds me of 2002, when a player retired and a coach left ...


Would that be The Saint and a New Zealander whose surname rhymes with Panics?....
Posts: 216
Tj36
Vice-Captain

Re: Rumours

Lord Lucan 05 Dec 2018 21:40 pm said..

Go back a little earlier and we lost a player to a London club after a team mate was romancing his wife.
Posts: 1100
Lord Lucan
Hall of Famer

Re: Rumours

tigerchef 05 Dec 2018 21:56 pm said..

Lord Lucan wrote:Go back a little earlier and we lost a player to a London club after a team mate was romancing his wife.


Eh?
Posts: 734
tigerchef
Hero in the making

Re: Rumours

DieTrying 05 Dec 2018 22:10 pm said..

Lord Lucan wrote:Go back a little earlier and we lost a player to a London club after a team mate was romancing his wife.


Hmm, can't remember that one.
Posts: 3616  Location: Gloucester
User avatar
DieTrying
Moderator

Re: Rumours

Glen Sannox 05 Dec 2018 22:42 pm said..

Isn't this all a bit unsavoury? SW's best when we stick to rugby, not imitating The Sun
Cherchez la truffe
Posts: 1938
Glen Sannox
Hall of Famer

Re: Rumours

dvtavfc 05 Dec 2018 23:23 pm said..

Baxter seems to think LCD isn't going anywhere

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/46458664
Posts: 13
dvtavfc
Academy prospect

Re: Rumours

upton dc 06 Dec 2018 08:53 am said..

Elliot Daly to Saracens and Hughes to a club in France.
Panache et Precision
Posts: 810
upton dc
On the board
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Big Red, Camel, Chris Jones, Dan S, Google [Bot] and 35 guests