Rumours

Vice-Captain

Re: Rumours

14 May 2019 13:19 pm:

Lebowski wrote:Don’t forget Rob Du Preez, Rohan Janse Van Rensberg, Jonno Ross, Josh Strauss and Byron McGuigan (although I realise the last two have become Scottish :lol: )

And some complain we have too many South Africans!

Interestingly I haven’t seen any complaints about the influx of Boks changing our beloved culture recently. :? :?

There are some complaining about too many South Africans at Glos... and also no complaints about the influx of South Africans at Glos??
Hall of Famer

14 May 2019 13:19 pm:

Don’t feed him Leb!
Senior squad member

14 May 2019 14:00 pm:

Noobs wrote:
Lebowski wrote:Don’t forget Rob Du Preez, Rohan Janse Van Rensberg, Jonno Ross, Josh Strauss and Byron McGuigan (although I realise the last two have become Scottish :lol: )

Interestingly I haven’t seen any complaints about the influx of Boks changing our beloved culture recently. :? :?

There are some complaining about too many South Africans at Glos... and also no complaints about the influx of South Africans at Glos??

Also known as Schroedinger's South Africaner...!
Vice-Captain

14 May 2019 14:37 pm:

My Old Boots wrote:
Noobs wrote:

Also known as Schroedinger's South Africaner...!

A missed opportunity for the pun Schrodinger's Boks
Vice-Captain

14 May 2019 15:09 pm:

The Alex Goode bender has finally come to an end according to his twitter profile
Senior squad member

14 May 2019 15:13 pm:

Also known as Schroedinger's South Africaner...![/quote]
A missed opportunity for the pun Schrodinger's Boks[/quote]

Ha ha, of course! I bow to your superior punnery!
Hero in the making

15 May 2019 09:32 am:

Steve Borthwick turned down a role with Wasps to stay with England per today's Times...

15 May 2019 10:04 am:

O' Shea to leave Italy after RWC
I'd love to agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong....
Hall of Famer

15 May 2019 10:34 am:

BBC denying that one [url]Conor O'Shea: Italian Rugby Federation denies it wants to replace head coach https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/48271101[/url]
If the world was a really rational place, it would be men that would ride side saddle
Hall of Famer

15 May 2019 19:57 pm:

JB of the Eggchasers thinks George mcguigan is heading our way not sure how it fits with Hanson and Maris unless this is one of Dave Humphreys injury cover signings.
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby