Rumours

Re: Rumours

MrGlawsRocker 14 Jun 2019 22:20 pm said..

TOBIAS wrote:Being in the Criminal Law business all my working life I have always had a problem with verdicts. A jury has to be sure that the pros have proved their case or not as the case may be. A guilty verdict may not actully mean somone is actally guilty as charged lkewise if someone is found not guilty it may not mean that they are. This is all within the province of the seleted jury. I have had many cases over the years when I thought a clinet had no chance but have been acquitted likewise when I thought the evidence didn`t stack up there have been convictions. My point is that I do like the Scottish version of not proven but I doubt very much that this alternative will ever be introduced in ths Country. Just my opinion and I wouldn`t know what my felow profesionals would opine

My father and I discussed this at length and agree with you. Also listened to a ton of podcasts regarding the pros and cons of the Jury System, which is an incredibly interesting subject in of itself.
In Ackermann we Trust.
MrGlawsRocker
On the board

Russglos 14 Jun 2019 23:32 pm said..

Lebowski wrote:I would actually agree, although frankly this rather ceased to be a rumours thread months ago.

Personally I would like us to have two rumours threads; one for Glos and one for other stuff, and for them to be kept fairly sanitised, although that may be unrealistic. I say this because like many others I suspect I have very little interest in rumours about other clubs.

+1 Hope you're well Leb.
Russglos
Vice-Captain

Still Realistic 15 Jun 2019 17:04 pm said..

Sheddy Mcshedface wrote:Or, and this is a bit wild but stick with me, we have a rumours thread for rumours and people start threads for other topics as and when they become relevant?

It will never catch on!!! :lol:
Still Realistic
Hall of Famer

TP17 20 Jun 2019 07:13 am said..

I’ve just scrolled through Twitter to see a picture of someone in a full Gloucester kit with Fearns #8 on the back. The tweet claims that it is Carl Fearns with his agent. They seem to be in an airport in the picture. Typically you can’t see his face as his back is facing the camera. I’m not sure what to think, make of this what you will:
TP17
Hall of Famer

NorthernShedHead 20 Jun 2019 07:35 am said..

Looks like a stag do to me
NorthernShedHead
Vice-Captain

Chico 20 Jun 2019 07:35 am said..

Very niche fancy dress?
Chico
First team regular

Ciren35 20 Jun 2019 07:45 am said..

FKW
Ciren35
Senior squad member

Chico 25 Jun 2019 06:14 am said..

Rumour that Kwagga Smith could be off to Edinburgh. I know he was someone Shedweb got excited about as part of the SA recruitment.

It does feel like we are pretty well stocked at backrow at present though.
Chico
First team regular

Kingfisher 25 Jun 2019 06:46 am said..

NorthernShedHead wrote:Looks like a stag do to me

I can't believe anyone would think any different, great stag do idea if you have someone who looks like him.

I remember the tweet because I think Carl Fearns replied with something like 'Come and get me Eddie!!'.
Kingfisher
Turns out for the A team

Chalker 27 Jun 2019 05:49 am said..

Good morning #Glawsfamily
Chalker
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby