Rumours

Re: Rumours

MrGlawsRocker 27 Jun 2019 07:07 am said..

A real emotional message from Purdy on Twitter today, anyone know if there is any rumours of where he is going next?
He must be on someones radar?
In Ackermann we Trust.
MrGlawsRocker
On the board

Big Red 27 Jun 2019 07:43 am said..

Chalker wrote:Good morning #Glawsfamily

Steady Chalker, you might get the SW wheels turning again!
Big Red
Hall of Famer

King Prawn Bhuna 27 Jun 2019 07:52 am said..

T'eo off to Super Rugby...Queensland Reds. May not be the exact letter of the RFU's overseas player principle but certainly not the spirit to have him in the side if that's the case.
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna

ROLLO 27 Jun 2019 08:40 am said..

The whole situation with Teo and England has always been bizarre. The one thing of which you can be sure is that Ben will always do what is best for Ben.
ROLLO
On the board

Gb83 27 Jun 2019 17:48 pm said..

Shame Purdy has left, I think he offers more than Sharples. His strike rate must be pretty good, bit work on his defence and he’d be a very good player.
Gb83
Hall of Famer

Not1eyed 27 Jun 2019 18:16 pm said..

As I understand it Purdy has no club/job for next season. Shame as good player and great guy. Really wanted to stay too.
Not1eyed
Hall of Famer

Baz 27 Jun 2019 18:34 pm said..

Gb83 wrote:Shame Purdy has left, I think he offers more than Sharples. His strike rate must be pretty good, bit work on his defence and he’d be a very good player.

That’s an opinion I guess but I can’t believe that many will agree. Charlie on form is different class. I find it hard to believe that there is any comparison?
Baz
Hall of Famer

Sky blue 27 Jun 2019 19:04 pm said..

I really like Purdy, but I agree with Baz.
Sky blue
Hall of Famer

Witcombeglaws 27 Jun 2019 19:28 pm said..

As I understand it, value from a club POV didn’t match players pov seeing as he’d been out injured for a large proportion of his last contract.
Witcombeglaws
First team regular

Gb83 27 Jun 2019 19:40 pm said..

Baz wrote:
Gb83 wrote:Shame Purdy has left, I think he offers more than Sharples. His strike rate must be pretty good, bit work on his defence and he’d be a very good player.

That’s an opinion I guess but I can’t believe that many will agree. Charlie on form is different class. I find it hard to believe that there is any comparison?

I like sharples but think Purdy is a better finisher. Sharples chance against Sarries... Thorley and Purdy would have done much better.

I doubt many agree with me on this one but other than Cips putting it on a plate i don’t think sharples has been that effective the past season.
Gb83
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby