Rumours

Re: Rumours

Diamo 01 Oct 2019 07:26 am said..

Heading east? Might have missed it, but where's Williams off to? More likely to go west over the bridge I'd have thought, no?
Posts: 831  Location: Munich mostly and sometimes the sprawling metropolis of Stroud
Diamo
On the board

coleser 01 Oct 2019 09:03 am said..

West!
coleser
Hero in the making

westglos 01 Oct 2019 10:04 am said..

Russglos wrote:Citizen reporting that Exeter leads the chase for Mallins' signature.

I think that was lifted from The Rugby Paper. So much these days is plaigerised from other sources.
westglos
Vice-Captain

King Prawn Bhuna 08 Oct 2019 12:48 pm said..

Borthwick to tiggers post RWC....is EJ planning on leaving?...or just another RFU cutback
I'd love to agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong....
King Prawn Bhuna

colinboag 08 Oct 2019 13:25 pm said..

More likely that with another RWC four years ago, his work is done, and he fancies a lucrative change.
Cherchez la truffe
colinboag
Hall of Famer

King Prawn Bhuna 08 Oct 2019 13:49 pm said..

I hear he's still treated as a God in Japan.....going to be very lucrative post the success of Japan and rugby in general in the RWC.
I'd love to agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong....
King Prawn Bhuna

ROLLO 18 Oct 2019 09:04 am said..

Russian tighthead heading to Sixways - Schonert cover.
ROLLO
Hall of Famer

Beddis 23 Oct 2019 09:08 am said..

Brüssow has retired from Saints. I presume it’s through injury which is very sad. Thought he was their best player against us last season and they will miss him
Posts: 4173  Location: Malahide, Co Dublin. Formerly Lydney
Beddis

Staggy 23 Oct 2019 14:10 pm said..

Blimey, had almost forgotten about the rumours thread with so much going on :lol:
Staggy
Senior squad member

Camel 23 Oct 2019 14:25 pm said..

I’ve heard from a mate of mine who works at Wuss, that Sarries are going to have a fine and points deduction for salary cap breaches, set to be announced early next month.

I’m aware this has been rumoured in the media, but to have it confirmed from someone inside a Prem club suggests it’s got some validity.
"Remember that Rugby is team game; all 14 of you make sure that you pass the ball to Jonah"
Camel
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby