Rumours

Re: Rumours

CheltenhamRoss 25 Feb 2020 10:55 am said..

Liam Williams has left sarries with immediate effect. Back to scarlets.
CheltenhamRoss
Senior squad member

Lewi7 25 Feb 2020 11:06 am said..

Nick Tompkins also likely to go to the Scarlets.
Posts: 3875  Location: Back in the 'Shire, how long for I wonder ?
Lewi7

Wilkosam 25 Feb 2020 11:53 am said..

King Prawn Bhuna wrote:Bath buyout 3 years of Cameron Redpath's contract at Sale for a 6 figure sum and he's available immediately to play. I assume that amount + his wages go into their salary cap for this year......

...are we seeing more mid-season 'transfers' and transfer fees creeping into the game?

Interesting that they've taken this on, as well as Webb. Seems unlikely they would have loads of room in the cap to play with :?
Wilkosam
Vice-Captain

CheltenhamRoss 25 Feb 2020 12:21 pm said..

Toby Booth confirmed as Ospreys head coach next season
CheltenhamRoss
Senior squad member

tigerchef 25 Feb 2020 22:22 pm said..

My Spy's tell me that the Ireland v Italy game is being switched to HQ, as will the Italy v England game.
tigerchef
Hall of Famer

Asgard 25 Feb 2020 22:35 pm said..

Wilkosam wrote:
King Prawn Bhuna wrote:Bath buyout 3 years of Cameron Redpath's contract at Sale for a 6 figure sum and he's available immediately to play. I assume that amount + his wages go into their salary cap for this year......

...are we seeing more mid-season 'transfers' and transfer fees creeping into the game?

Interesting that they've taken this on, as well as Webb. Seems unlikely they would have loads of room in the cap to play with :?

Bath borrowed some of Sarries surplus.
Asgard
Hall of Famer

The Moog 25 Feb 2020 22:59 pm said..

We don't know who's paying what for who. As long as Glaws isn't being silly when the big investigation comes I don't care. I just wish I could see some brilliant signings
The Moog
Vice-Captain

Herefordpropforward 26 Feb 2020 08:59 am said..

Let’s assume for one minute that the information passed to Die trying from a mate about Mr Ackerman’s possible transition to Wasps has some foundation ie no smoke without fire. Would we be devastated if he left and is it possible that Ackerman Senior now feels that he has done all he can at Glos and is now casting his bread upon the waters? Maybe some of the cognoscenti on SW have more information they could share to enlighten us?
West is best
Herefordpropforward
Hero in the making

robs1 26 Feb 2020 09:06 am said..

Why would he want to go there considering their financial position ?
robs1
Hall of Famer

robs1 26 Feb 2020 09:07 am said..

tigerchef wrote:My Spy's tell me that the Ireland v Italy game is being switched to HQ, as will the Italy v England game.

Make more sense to play it behind closed doors
robs1
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby