Rumours

Re: Rumours

madders 28 Jul 2020 08:46 am said..

Being English isn’t always the best way to get into the England team.
I’ve only ever been wrong once; l thought l was wrong, but l was wrong!
madders
Hall of Famer

TP17 28 Jul 2020 17:53 pm said..

Gabriel Ibitoye has officially signed for Agen.
TP17
Hall of Famer

Phil W 28 Jul 2020 17:59 pm said..

TP17 wrote:Gabriel Ibitoye has officially signed for Agen.

Bit of a random place to end up but brilliant signing for Agen. In a way though it's good to see English players testing themselves in different leagues.
Phil W
Vice-Captain

ROLLO 28 Jul 2020 20:05 pm said..

I remember being on holiday and going to see Agen play in a pre-season friendly agianst Grenoble. The main game was preceeded by an U18 match, in the 75 minute an almighty brawl broke out and the referee just ended the game. I recall that Agen had the French hooker Masso playing for them and also Benazzi ( ? spelling ) the French blindside. That turned out to be a decent game.
ROLLO
Hall of Famer

Beddis 29 Jul 2020 08:14 am said..

Sonny Bill Williams not coming to Glos, signed for the Sydney Roosters in NRL
Posts: 4291  Location: Malahide, Co Dublin. Formerly Lydney
Beddis

kingsholmmick 29 Jul 2020 08:23 am said..

ROLLO wrote:I remember being on holiday and going to see Agen play in a pre-season friendly agianst Grenoble. The main game was preceeded by an U18 match, in the 75 minute an almighty brawl broke out and the referee just ended the game. I recall that Agen had the French hooker Masso playing for them and also Benazzi ( ? spelling ) the French blindside. That turned out to be a decent game.

I was there for agen v saracens pre season “friendly” some years ago and it was abandoned at half time as sarries refused to come out for the second half after what had gone on in the first ..”would not risk the welfare of their players”. Benazzi was the link and It was the second of those fixtures but I don’t think there were any more !
kingsholmmick
On the board

David 29 Jul 2020 10:39 am said..

Beddis wrote:Sonny Bill Williams not coming to Glos, signed for the Sydney Roosters in NRL

Ah well: we'll get him next time, and a lot cheaper...
;)
David
Hall of Famer

stevieb 29 Jul 2020 10:50 am said..

I was there for agen v saracens pre season “friendly” some years ago and it was abandoned at half time as sarries refused to come out for the second half after what had gone on in the first ..”would not risk the welfare of their players”. Benazzi was the link and It was the second of those fixtures but I don’t think there were any more !

The agreed bung wasn’t waiting by their pegs at half time?
stevieb
Hall of Famer

DieTrying 30 Jul 2020 08:42 am said..

James Forrester takes over as Forwards Coach at GlosPury Ladies from Rupert Harden.
John Neary
DieTrying

Lurker 30 Jul 2020 12:57 pm said..

Do you mean there is someone better than Rupert Harden? :o :o ;) :lol:
If the world was a really rational place, it would be men that would ride side saddle
Lurker
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby