Re: Rumours

plod 31 Jul 2020 06:23 am said..

Nick Abendanon to Vannes Pro D2.
plod
Hall of Famer

Lurker 31 Jul 2020 06:24 am said..

That’s a step down for a good player
If the world was a really rational place, it would be men that would ride side saddle
Lurker
Hall of Famer

WestLonGlaws96 31 Jul 2020 12:01 pm said..

New to shedweb but have followed it for a while. I’m based in Ealing and have a couple of friends who are Li fans, they’ve told they expect the club to announce Augustin Creevy on a 2 year deal. Another experienced international to add to their squad for the new stadium.
WestLonGlaws96
On a trial

colinboag 31 Jul 2020 12:23 pm said..

It may be a step down for Abendanon, but he'll be well paid, and have a much better lifestyle! Nice work if you can get it.
Cherchez la truffe
colinboag
Hall of Famer

Lurker 31 Jul 2020 12:56 pm said..

Was thinking that when I posted :D
If the world was a really rational place, it would be men that would ride side saddle
Lurker
Hall of Famer

RTS2 01 Aug 2020 17:11 pm said..

The Felix Jones appointment would be brilliant. I suggested (on here) that it would be a good move some weeks ago along with a link to an interview he held last year. A very smart rugby brain and would compliment the new coaching set up 100 %. Lets hope it happens.
RTS2
Hall of Famer

Lurker 01 Aug 2020 17:26 pm said..

RTS - are you in a time warp? That horse ran off a long time ago (in relative terms - a week in reality). We won't get Felix Jones as we don't need him as we have signed all the coaching staff we need now. DW being the final defence coach signing.
Lurker
Hall of Famer

Not1eyed 01 Aug 2020 17:31 pm said..

DW totally the right decision for me. Think we now have a coaching staff in sync with each other and all have something to prove so will be hungry
Not1eyed
Hall of Famer

Baz 02 Aug 2020 09:31 am said..

WestLonGlaws96 wrote:New to shedweb but have followed it for a while. I’m based in Ealing and have a couple of friends who are Li fans, they’ve told they expect the club to announce Augustin Creevy on a 2 year deal. Another experienced international to add to their squad for the new stadium.

Welcome. Great player and leader, though best years may be behind him. Looking forward to visiting the new stadium but hopefully they haven’t taken the “come on, you Irish’ guy with them. Leave him in Reading.... please!!!
Baz
Hall of Famer

SirHenry 02 Aug 2020 18:39 pm said..

Marais rejoins until the end of the season.. or until the Japan season starts, whichever is 1st I guess...

https://www.gloucesterrugby.co.uk/2020/08/02/franco-marais-re-joins-gloucester-rugby-on-short-term-deal/?fbclid=IwAR1cvM4FxQSx6loxDVIlIE5zbSe497LasomMs8mSkNGMsxCtpB_EA4GI15o

Useful.
The frightening thing is not dying, the frightening thing is not living
SirHenry
Hall of Famer
Previous

Return to Gloucester Rugby