Rumours

Hall of Famer

Re: Rumours

10 Aug 2020 09:56 am:

A rumour (denied by the club) that Stade Français have 17 players tested positive.
Meanwhile a debate rages about the club v country problem. Ugo Mola doesn’t mince his words.
Hall of Famer

10 Aug 2020 11:23 am:

stuartjames, poorly coached. Just as our SH coaches couldn't adapt, so Gatland whose career is essentially NH, hasn't adapted.
Cherchez la truffe
Hall of Famer

10 Aug 2020 14:13 pm:

Handre Pollard to Bath
Keyser Sose
Hall of Famer

10 Aug 2020 14:22 pm:

Pollard to Bath was something that almost happened a few years ago - but fell through at a late stage I believe. So very feasible.
Hall of Famer

11 Aug 2020 11:18 am:

Creevy signing confirmed by LI

https://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-union/53735021

12 Aug 2020 22:00 pm:

The Rugby Pod is back and Goode is saying that Rory Teague was forced out for trying to get the Head Coach role in an underhand way.

12 Aug 2020 22:45 pm:

Beddis wrote:The Rugby Pod is back and Goode is saying that Rory Teague was forced out for trying to get the Head Coach role in an underhand way.

Shame that Goode can’t stop stirring shizzle....if Teague did and was forced out is history as is Andy Goode ...but the rise and demise of the Teague dynasty is not quite what you think

For £15 in unused 9/- Notes. I’ll give you exclusive information provided first hand from a bloke who has a mate who I can verify was well connected....
I'd love to agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong....
Hall of Famer

13 Aug 2020 06:51 am:

Whatever the rights and wrongs, I always think it’s a worry when anyone changes jobs with such regularity. On balance I’m pretty happy with the shape of our coaching team. However, time will tell whether they can deliver.
Cherchez la truffe
Hall of Famer

13 Aug 2020 07:09 am:

colinboag wrote:Whatever the rights and wrongs, I always think it’s a worry when anyone changes jobs with such regularity. On balance I’m pretty happy with the shape of our coaching team. However, time will tell whether they can deliver.

Same, I’ve said before on here but Teague’s CV in no way justifies a top job yet, he’s not lasted in any role.

Could argue that Skivington hasn’t done enough either but I like that he has the experience of King alongside him.

I’m far happier Taylor was retained over Teague.
Last edited by GB83 on 13 Aug 2020 07:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vice-Captain
Location: Malvern Wells (most evenings and weekends) Cheltenham (office hours) Kingsholm (home fixtures)

13 Aug 2020 07:51 am:

Shame that Goode can’t stop stirring shizzle....if Teague did and was forced out is history as is Andy Goode ...but the rise and demise of the Teague dynasty is not quite what you think

For £15 in unused 9/- Notes. I’ll give you exclusive information provided first hand from a bloke who has a mate who I can verify was well connected....[/quote]

I'll have me some of that KPB, do you take Thai baht? :lol:
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby