Rumours

Re: Rumours

robs1 09 Sep 2020 11:58 am said..

The problem with getting people to drink more is the likely rise in trouble in the ground and only non drivers can drink, there is only so much pop I can stomach and it's already bad enough people going in and out getting drinks as it is, then back to the loo to pee it out again,also people only have do much cash to spend on a day out, it's not cheap by the time that the ticket has been paid for then fuel if you travel a fair way as lots do, then a drink or two and a burger the best way to increase income is more fans, that requires a more success or more entertainment of a different kind. The other ways are more hospitality boxes and higher sponsorship
robs1
Hall of Famer

vitesse 09 Sep 2020 14:05 pm said..

robs1 wrote:The problem with getting people to drink more is the likely rise in trouble in the ground and only non drivers can drink, there is only so much pop I can stomach and it's already bad enough people going in and out getting drinks as it is, then back to the loo to pee it out again,also people only have do much cash to spend on a day out, it's not cheap by the time that the ticket has been paid for then fuel if you travel a fair way as lots do, then a drink or two and a burger the best way to increase income is more fans, that requires a more success or more entertainment of a different kind. The other ways are more hospitality boxes and higher sponsorship

I/we enjoy staying behind after the game to have a few pints and talking crap with others and the musical act in the Shogun. If that act stayed on an extra hour say, I would also stay. I pick and choose the home games to see and spend my money on that.
vitesse
Vice-Captain
Posts: 396  Location: Alicante Province, within easy reach of the airport......!

LevensRed 09 Sep 2020 18:57 pm said..

LevensRed wrote:Gloucester v Harlequins

hearing a whisper that crowd of 3000 for game next Monday night

Oh ye of little faith :D

Now on official site
LevensRed
Turns out for the A team

Sheddy Mcshedface 13 Sep 2020 11:52 am said..

Luther Burrell looking to head back to Union after failing to break through at League.

If you were after an experienced hard running centre you could do a lot worse.

I will predict he will end up at Leicester.
Sheddy Mcshedface
Hall of Famer
Keyser Sose

Clive's Pants 13 Sep 2020 19:17 pm said..

Sorry but if you were after an experienced, hard running, centre you could do a lot better IMHO.
Clive's Pants
Hall of Famer

Gb83 13 Sep 2020 19:23 pm said..

Clive's Pants wrote:Sorry but if you were after an experienced, hard running, centre you could do a lot better IMHO.

I’d be surprised to see him get a premiership contract, he did well at times but not sure he’ll be that attractive at his age.
Gb83
Hall of Famer

Sheddy Mcshedface 13 Sep 2020 19:37 pm said..

Clive's Pants wrote:Sorry but if you were after an experienced, hard running, centre you could do a lot better IMHO.

Sorry, to clarify, I meant one who is immediately available.
Sheddy Mcshedface
Hall of Famer
Keyser Sose

Big Red 13 Sep 2020 19:49 pm said..

A hard running centre will almost certainly be on our shopping list. Would happily take Vakatawa or Hendrickson based on the links so far...
Big Red
Hall of Famer

Paul Simmons 13 Sep 2020 22:38 pm said..

Alex Dunbar is looking for a new club.
Paul Simmons
Hall of Famer
Formerly Sky blue

DieTrying 13 Sep 2020 22:45 pm said..

Paul Simmons wrote:Alex Dunbar is looking for a new club.

30 now so a tad "old". I think we need to lower our average age and going forward build a young Team that can grow together, with a couple of older heads to calm them down.
DieTrying
aka John Neary
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby