Rumours

Re: Rumours

The Bear Grills 14 Sep 2020 13:24 pm said..

James J
I should have re-read the earlier pages, I would not have missed it then. Thanks for reminding me to concentrate more, I promise to try harder in the future. :D
The Bear Grills
On a trial

Sheddy Mcshedface 14 Sep 2020 13:25 pm said..

The Bear Grills wrote:This is my very first post and I may have missed an earlier comment about about rumours but according to the BBC (https://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-league/54138322) Luther Burrell is looking for a way back into Rugby Union. May be a good back-up as a centre.

Welcome aboard. Was mentioned earlier but would rather something shared twice than not at all.

Not sure he'd be right for us but think he could go to Leicester to give them some experience as they seem to be rebuilding or to Newcastle for the start of the new season. Same goes for Dunbar who is also available apparently.
Sheddy Mcshedface
Hall of Famer
Keyser Sose

The Bear Grills 14 Sep 2020 13:45 pm said..

In reading the article he sounded a little desperate as he was suggesting he would accept a trial period first.
The Bear Grills
On a trial

Sheddy Mcshedface 14 Sep 2020 13:50 pm said..

Yeah he's probably aware that clubs haven't got the cash to splash at the moment. You'd expect him to have a club by the time next season starts.
Sheddy Mcshedface
Hall of Famer
Keyser Sose

Pest 15 Sep 2020 15:05 pm said..

Apparently Glaws are mmaking a big move for vakatawa.

https://amp.rugbypass.com/news/a-premie ... ssion=true
Pest
Hall of Famer

Lebowski 15 Sep 2020 15:14 pm said..

A ‘colossal offer’ from Gloucester. Sorry, I just don’t believe that. I’d like to, but I don’t.
Lebowski
Dude

ShedOrDead 15 Sep 2020 15:20 pm said..

Don't believe that one... Glaws don't have the megabucks for such an offer, and if Skivs is to reinforce anywhere I expect it to be upfront given his media musings.
ShedOrDead
Hall of Famer

Gb83 15 Sep 2020 15:23 pm said..

Whilst I’d love it to happen, I can’t see us splashing cash until crowds are have returned and stable.
Gb83
Hall of Famer

Sheddy Mcshedface 15 Sep 2020 15:57 pm said..

The suggestion is that it is from end of next season so in theory we could be fully open in ime for him joining.
Sheddy Mcshedface
Hall of Famer
Keyser Sose

Rolfem 16 Sep 2020 06:59 am said..

Even MSQ is Tweeting about him. So.......
Attachments
msq.JPG
msq.JPG (17.29 KiB) Viewed 379 times
Rolfem
Senior squad member
Posts: 129  Location: South of Cirencester but Heart is in Gloucester
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby