Rumours

Leg-end

Re: Rumours

17 Sep 2020 10:24 am:

The Bear Grills wrote:
Legendoft'Autostrada wrote:I am also very familiar with that area but didn't realise they had an irony by-pass! :D

(Where in Swisserland are you, Bear? My most favourite holiday destination...)

The part that looks like a bubble in Germany, look for Zurich then travel north and you can't miss this little canton that looks like the button on a teapot lid. Like Cheshire I always think "Swisserland" looks like a teapot.
I had my first holiday here in January of this year, skiing at Arosa, all my other visits have been on business. I must admit that I really like "Swisserland", its a very amenable country, shame I don't speak German but I try, I just keep dropping the proverbial ball and never quite make the line. :lol:

A most amenable country, indeed. Never needed German as the Swiss tend to default to immaculate English to avoid speaking French, their version of German, Italian or Romansch! Funnily enough been to Arosa loads of times - one of my preferred resorts!

17 Sep 2020 11:32 am:

aka John Neary
Hall of Famer

17 Sep 2020 12:10 pm:

We’re after Malins apparently. He’d be a great addition.
Hall of Famer

17 Sep 2020 12:33 pm:

Forrester wrote:We’re after Malins apparently. He’d be a great addition.

If true, absolutely. Young as well, 23yo...?
On the board
Location: Munich mostly and sometimes the sprawling metropolis of Stroud

17 Sep 2020 12:44 pm:

Legendoft'Autostrada wrote:
The Bear Grills wrote:The part that looks like a bubble in Germany, look for Zurich then travel north and you can't miss this little canton that looks like the button on a teapot lid. Like Cheshire I always think "Swisserland" looks like a teapot.
I had my first holiday here in January of this year, skiing at Arosa, all my other visits have been on business. I must admit that I really like "Swisserland", its a very amenable country, shame I don't speak German but I try, I just keep dropping the proverbial ball and never quite make the line. :lol:

A most amenable country, indeed. Never needed German as the Swiss tend to default to immaculate English to avoid speaking French, their version of German, Italian or Romansch! Funnily enough been to Arosa loads of times - one of my preferred resorts!
Take it from me, I'm not sure you could call what the Swiss speak German :P Try getting someone from the north to understand them ... it's hard enough if you're from down here in the south!
Academy prospect

17 Sep 2020 13:45 pm:

As the Germans say, not so much a language, more a throat infection
Leg-end

17 Sep 2020 14:04 pm:

TP17 wrote:Northampton have signed Alex Seville as loosehead cover for their European game against Exeter (they’re down to one loosehead through injury). Gloucester Rugby have loaned the player until the end of September.

There must be some special dispensation here as Seville has already represented Glos in the competition this season (he played most of the second half at Toulouse). Hope Northampton and the ECPR have discussed this!

17 Sep 2020 14:07 pm:

Legendoft'Autostrada wrote:
TP17 wrote:Northampton have signed Alex Seville as loosehead cover for their European game against Exeter (they’re down to one loosehead through injury). Gloucester Rugby have loaned the player until the end of September.

There must be some special dispensation here as Seville has already represented Glos in the competition this season (he played most of the second half at Toulouse). Hope Northampton and the ECPR have discussed this!

EPCR amended the rules.
aka John Neary
Leg-end

17 Sep 2020 14:08 pm:

DieTrying wrote:
EPCR amended the rules.

Glad to hear it
Hall of Famer

17 Sep 2020 14:16 pm:

Does anyone know what's happened to the ground at Heywood Road ? Do the Sharks still have a link, own it etc.....
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby