Rumours

Vice-Captain

Re: Rumours

02 Dec 2020 16:22 pm:

stuartjames wrote:Phil W, is there an early consensus on bobble hats, do you think ? :D

No, that's till up in the air, although they will be pressing on ahead.
Rugby, music, beer inanities @adamashby
On the board

02 Dec 2020 17:46 pm:

Colin saw him quite a bit over last season or two only on TV I accept. Just didn’t fancy him from what I saw. May be wrong about him and I accept that if you’re not seeing a player on a regular basis you’re probably not the best judge but it was my initial and only ‘rating’ of him
On a trial

02 Dec 2020 21:25 pm:

Not a rumour but Josh honeck signed with the Highlanders

02 Dec 2020 21:37 pm:

Scott Robertson's involvement with the Lions looking more likely.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/super- ... 4DGBJYWME/

02 Dec 2020 21:59 pm:

Imho Gatland shouldn't have been given the coaching Job as he'd have left the UK. The fact they want another Kiwi not associated with the UK & Ire is a joke. We've enough Top coaches here. :evil:
aka John Neary

02 Dec 2020 22:59 pm:

I have to agree. For me the Lions coach should ALWAYS be from the B Isles. Just like the players. The whol epoint is to send the best we have and the coaches are clearly a crucial part of that. We can't do much about the players who manage to use the WR regs to get caps as B. Isles players but there is no need to select staff from outside the B.Isles.

02 Dec 2020 23:16 pm:

International Regs are poor and a good job the residency is being upped to 5 years. However, imho, you should hold a Passport for the country you're playing for or, have dual Nationality which most Countries allow. If you only hold a Passport for your Country, say The Republic of Gloucester, to avoid any politics, then you can't play for another Nation until 1. You dual it or 2. You switch it. No Dual or Switch = no play as, for me, you're playing for the cash not the country and that is a mercenary.
aka John Neary
Hall of Famer

03 Dec 2020 07:19 am:

Great news for Josh Hohneck, was always a stalwart for us. Glad he's got another team.
Turns out for the A team

03 Dec 2020 08:39 am:

stuartjames wrote:Great news for Josh Hohneck, was always a stalwart for us. Glad he's got another team.

Agreed, he put in some solid performances in the Mitre 10 as well this season.

06 Dec 2020 11:14 am:

Beno Obano rumour to Exeter
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby