Vaughan the man in control!

Re: Vaughan the man in control!

Asgard 10 Mar 2017 18:57 pm said..

Glen Sannox wrote:or, perhaps, a bit of respect for a bloke doing a tough job in very trying circumstances?

Touchy or what? Perhaps he'll give you an exclusive?
Last edited by Asgard on 10 Mar 2017 18:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Asgard
Hall of Famer

madjake 10 Mar 2017 18:57 pm said..

Sv is incredibly honest and is a top bloke. Couldn't have asked for a better when Treviso away happened.

We are all entitled to our opinions but your post is pathetic.
madjake
Hero in the making

Asgard 10 Mar 2017 19:01 pm said..

As I said O.B.E , Knighthood......? Yes, he's a good C.E.O. and no doubt well paid too. I just think that 4 pages is slightly O.T.T. but then again it's only an opinion. Just like your kind remarks "pathetic"
Asgard
Hall of Famer

Baz 10 Mar 2017 19:30 pm said..

Asgard wrote:As I said O.B.E , Knighthood......? Yes, he's a good C.E.O. and no doubt well paid too. I just think that 4 pages is slightly O.T.T. but then again it's only an opinion. Just like your kind remarks "pathetic"

Actually, most of the people that get Knighthoods and gongs these days don't do anything much except write songs and act. The day's of people deserving awards are well gone.If SV get's one, it wouldn't be a major surprise ( Services to the travel industry?) Arise Sir Stephen Vaughan :)
Baz
Hall of Famer

Lebowski 10 Mar 2017 19:48 pm said..

That's a bit harsh Baz. You have forgotten about the people who give money to the Government. :lol: :lol:
Lebowski

Oxford Glaws 10 Mar 2017 19:49 pm said..

Last time I spoke to Steven Vaughan he told me he had a brilliant plan to fund the new pitch. He wrote down his phone number and said I should call him any time. It was only when I looked at the piece of paper later on I saw it started 0910.
1Thes.5 [14] Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feeble-minded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.
Oxford Glaws
Hall of Famer

Sky blue 10 Mar 2017 23:48 pm said..

I love it when Shed webbers tuck into one another for lacking experience in this, that or the other when almost none of us have any idea what the rest of us do in the real world. I'm sure there are a few people here who run large businesses and some that even know a bit about rugby.
Sky blue
Hall of Famer

squaddie glaws 11 Mar 2017 00:50 am said..

This thread isn't acidic at all... Anyone would think we had a competent passionate person at the reigns of our club. I think people forget this is a competitive sport with other clubs as passionate as ours. The word entitlement comes to mind.
squaddie glaws
Turns out for the A team

HKC 21 Mar 2017 08:33 am said..

Lambpie wrote:http://www.cotswoldlife.co.uk/business/ceo_interview_stephen_vaughan_gloucester_rugby_1_4936110

Thanks for sharing, that was an insightful interview.
HKC
Hero in the making
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby