Vaughan the man in control!

Vaughan the man in control!

Born Free 10 Mar 2017 07:13 am said..

http://www.gloucesterrugby.co.uk/news/1 ... MJQD3TfWf0

No 's..t' Sherlock. Nothing like stating the obvious! Vaughan confirms what we all are well aware, that the club continues to be run and managed poorly, performance on and off the pitch countinues to be poor! Yep business as usual. :lol:

Well said Mr Vaughan yet another pointless piece of press engagement but at least it shows you are in control. ???
Born Free
On a trial

Re: Vaughan the man in control!

Glen Sannox 10 Mar 2017 07:49 am said..

Bit of a daft post
Cherchez la truffe
Glen Sannox
Hall of Famer

Lebowski 10 Mar 2017 08:16 am said..

I think that's being rather charitable.
Lebowski

tigerchef 10 Mar 2017 08:19 am said..

Born Free wrote:http://www.gloucesterrugby.co.uk/news/13634.php#.WMJQD3TfWf0

No 's..t' Sherlock. Nothing like stating the obvious! Vaughan confirms what we all are well aware, that the club continues to be run and managed poorly, performance on and off the pitch countinues to be poor! Yep business as usual. :lol:

Well said Mr Vaughan yet another pointless piece of press engagement but at least it shows you are in control. ???

Put down the crack pipe and don't forget to stay in School kids.
tigerchef
Vice-Captain

Born Free 10 Mar 2017 08:21 am said..

Glad you liked it. Truth often engenders comical and daft replies
Born Free
On a trial

ryno_chelt 10 Mar 2017 08:28 am said..

I think SV is an key part in our future success on and off the field. Seems like a top bloke, smart and genuinely passionate Gloucester.
ryno_chelt
Senior squad member

Fat Taff 10 Mar 2017 08:32 am said..

Everyone is entitled to their view, but in an era where some clubs are run on massive debt, it's a bit of an odd one to call a club that makes a profit, poorly run and managed.
Fat Taff
Hall of Famer

Baz 10 Mar 2017 08:33 am said..

You treat as you find. I've always found him to be a top bloke. Straight forward and honest but I suspect that there are other reasons for this post? I suspect It's the reaction you want?
Baz
Hall of Famer

Barnet glaws 10 Mar 2017 08:39 am said..

Off the field which of course is Stephen Vaughan's responsibility the club is clearly well run! The problems are on the field which I don't think is anything he can be criticised for.
Barnet glaws
First team regular

Phill 10 Mar 2017 08:44 am said..

Maybe something about our best Prop will be said next by the Citizen troll... :lol:
Phill
Senior squad member
Next

Return to Gloucester Rugby