Re: Scotland vs Italy

Jono026 18 Mar 2017 14:19 pm said..

Beddis wrote:Scott off???

Said injured....?? Hopefully not!
Jono026
Vice-Captain

Beddis 18 Mar 2017 14:26 pm said..

Italy have really gone backwards at a rapid rate, Conor O'Shea seems to have made them even worse. How much longer can Georgia be kept out?
Posts: 2446  Location: Malahide, Co Dublin. Formerly Lydney
Beddis

The Vic 18 Mar 2017 14:28 pm said..

Good win, we have such little resources Cotter has done a fantastic job!
The Vic
Hall of Famer

kingsholmmick 18 Mar 2017 14:50 pm said..

I agree beddis Italy are going backwards, must be the O'Shea effect. Must have seemed a great move at the time lol
kingsholmmick
Hero in the making

Still Realistic 18 Mar 2017 15:33 pm said..

CoS has to look longer term to fix the issues in Italian rugby. Had they kicked their first half pens and scored a try in the first 15 mins of the second half it could have been a very different game. If's I know but those issues should be relatively easy to fix. I thought Scotland were pretty poor and flattered by the bonus point.
Still Realistic
Hall of Famer

mishmash 18 Mar 2017 15:57 pm said..

Conditions tricky so very much a case of job done Scotland.

Actually thought Russell played well in a scrappy game - Scotland missed Jones. Scott and Dunbar too similar although Scott played well.
mishmash
Senior squad member

Chalker 18 Mar 2017 16:22 pm said..

Jono026 wrote:And Greig says back to playing 4-5 weeks so... end of April cameos?

Cameo is not a word I would associate with Greig, however I trust he gets back to full fitness very soon indeed.
Chalker
Hall of Famer

Blindsider100 19 Mar 2017 23:27 pm said..

Word from over the border is that Matt will be out for a few weeks with a leg muscle (possibly hamstring) strain....... :(
Blindsider100
On a trial
Previous

Return to Gloucester Rugby