Fans' questions for Jeremy Thrush

Re: Fans' questions for Jeremy Thrush

King Prawn Bhuna 20 Mar 2017 12:04 pm said..

ryno_chelt wrote:If you were a Lions selector, and you could take any 3 players from Gloucester on tour - who would you chose?

Nice question....
"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." .....John Lennon
King Prawn Bhuna

Beddis 20 Mar 2017 13:31 pm said..

How different do you find the Premiership from Super rugby?

What would constitute success for this season bearing in mind where we are at present?
Posts: 2299  Location: Malahide, Co Dublin. Formerly Lydney
Beddis

Offloader 24 Mar 2017 18:28 pm said..

Just seen Thrush's replies on the Citizen website. He doesn't seem too happy at the moment in my view. Interesting response to the relationship with LF question. Can't see him staying beyond the end of next season once his contract expires. Would be a shame to see him go.
Offloader
Turns out for the A team

Not1eyed 24 Mar 2017 19:01 pm said..

Great question about which 3 Gloucester players he'd take on lions tour.
May, Moriarty and Hibbard for me
Not1eyed
Vice-Captain

Glen Sannox 24 Mar 2017 19:37 pm said..

Is that the Hibbard who got yellow carded and precipitated the decline against Quins. Got off very lightly in my view.....but then again, Shedweb favourites always do.
Cherchez la truffe
Glen Sannox
On the board

Not1eyed 24 Mar 2017 20:48 pm said..

Yes that's the Hibbard. Chosen because I think there was no stand out hooker on display in 6n. No favouritism applied simply logic.
It is just my opinion tho
Not1eyed
Vice-Captain

Gib123 24 Mar 2017 21:56 pm said..

Glen Sannox wrote:Is that the Hibbard who got yellow carded and precipitated the decline against Quins. Got off very lightly in my view.....but then again, Shedweb favourites always do.

The Hibbard who just won Man of the match?
Gib123

Simmo468 24 Mar 2017 22:46 pm said..

Same Richard Hibbard that all the pundits were calling as an outside chance for a lions spot.
Last edited by Simmo468 on 25 Mar 2017 07:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Simmo468
Hero in the making

grunter 24 Mar 2017 22:51 pm said..

Glen Sannox wrote:Is that the Hibbard who got yellow carded and precipitated the decline against Quins. Got off very lightly in my view.....but then again, Shedweb favourites always do.

There is always one person who will point out one bad thing among one hundred good things.
grunter
Vice-Captain

torchy6 24 Mar 2017 22:51 pm said..

Is this the same Hibbert who never gives up, puts in massive hits, is all over the pitch in attack and defense, never takes a backward step and outlasts most front rows - I wish we had 23 of him!
The world is oval - and that's a fact!
torchy6
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion