Fans' questions for Jeremy Thrush

Re: Fans' questions for Jeremy Thrush

SpiralScratch 24 Mar 2017 22:57 pm said..

Nah - not sure about his place kicking - so maybe 21 or 22 . . . :D
SpiralScratch
Hero in the making

torchy6 24 Mar 2017 22:59 pm said..

SpiralScratch wrote:Nah - not sure about his place kicking - so maybe 21 or 22 . . . :D

but every time we got the ball we would maul a try :D
The world is oval - and that's a fact!
torchy6
Hall of Famer

Baz 25 Mar 2017 00:10 am said..

Offloader wrote:Just seen Thrush's replies on the Citizen website. He doesn't seem too happy at the moment in my view. Interesting response to the relationship with LF question. Can't see him staying beyond the end of next season once his contract expires. Would be a shame to see him go.

That's pretty much Thrush. I wouldn't read too much in to it. The guy's so laid back he's horizontal. If you speak to him he probably wouldn't be too sure what he's doing tomorrow, never mind the season after next.With ownership and coaching changes who knows what may or may not happen. He's here next season alongside Fearns and Ruskin, recently married and at the moment, he seems pretty settled.
Baz
Hall of Famer

Offloader 25 Mar 2017 20:14 pm said..

I like that view Baz. Hope your interpretation is more accurate than mine.
Offloader
First team regular

parker 25 Mar 2017 23:17 pm said..

Have to agree with Baz. I think he's just not into the media trained facsimile positive answers. It's good, you know what he's saying is true. Just in the context of everyone else it's easy, but wrong, to see it as discontent.
parker
Turns out for the A team
Previous

Return to Gloucester Rugby