Feeding

Re: Feeding

Jono026 20 Mar 2017 22:32 pm said..

And the fact every hooker now takes a cheeky ate towards their line before throwing it in as thought their 'adjusting' their position. Therefore closer to their line, still throws straight but just straight at their man. Watch it closely even Hibbard is a big culprit if this!

Technically it is 'straight'! Just not in the middle...
Jono026
Vice-Captain

Miles 20 Mar 2017 23:29 pm said..

I spoke to nigel owens about this tonight and he said it will be addressed at a referee training camp in a few weeks time and if referees do not start to pick up on it then they will be reviewed poorly and as a consequence referee fewer games.
Miles
Vice-Captain

plod 21 Mar 2017 07:26 am said..

I’m not holding my breath. Why wait until then?
plod
Hero in the making

King Prawn Bhuna 22 Mar 2017 08:42 am said..

How do you start an online petition? Then get Moore to endorse it....
"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." .....John Lennon
King Prawn Bhuna

MattChelt 22 Mar 2017 09:41 am said..

Miles wrote:I spoke to nigel owens about this tonight and he said it will be addressed at a referee training camp in a few weeks time and if referees do not start to pick up on it then they will be reviewed poorly and as a consequence referee fewer games.

So it's a known issue with the refs - so why not just tighten up on it now, rather than letting it go for a few more weeks before they even "address it", by which point it will be close to the end of the season.

All teams do it, some to more of an extreme than others, but very few put-ins now go down the tunnel. Sort it out, ref...!
MattChelt
Senior squad member

Lewi7 22 Mar 2017 10:25 am said..

Matt, it needs to be world wide otherwise we'll have Refs policing it as per the current laws and some who'll continue as is.
Posts: 3000  Location: Paris usually, sometimes London, Budapest, and other places ! Sometimes home in the 'Shire
Lewi7
Previous

Return to General Discussion