"Huge amount of stuff we are doing incredibly well"

"Huge amount of stuff we are doing incredibly well"

RTS2 20 Mar 2017 16:57 pm said..

http://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/gl ... story.html

Good to hear positive words from Bell's press conference this afternoon . He's hinted that some tweaks are likely for the Bristol match ; what with the firmer pitches ?? ( well I guess it's a 3 G surface !!) .

Well good luck to him as temporary Head Coach . He's indicated they have had a good week -and -a - half training leading up to this one .

As for the general rhetoric ; whilst not wanting to sound negative I do feel the " quote un-quote " bit might have been wise to avoid . I'm sure he will learn fast ;) .
RTS2
Hall of Famer

Re: "Huge amount of stuff we are doing incredibly well"

DieTrying 20 Mar 2017 17:04 pm said..

RTS2 wrote:http://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/gloucester-rugby-interim-head-coach-jonny-bell-to-face-media-today/story-30215438-detail/story.html

Good to hear positive words from Bell's press conference this afternoon . He's hinted that some tweaks are likely for the Bristol match ; what with the firmer pitches ?? ( well I guess it's a 3 G surface !!) .

Well good luck to him as temporary Head Coach . He's indicated they have had a good week -and -a - half training leading up to this one .

As for the general rhetoric ; whilst not wanting to sound negative I do feel the " quote un-quote " bit might have been wise to avoid . I'm sure he will learn fast ;) .

It's a Desso hybrid pitch.
DieTrying

Glen Sannox 20 Mar 2017 17:14 pm said..

What a surprise - he didn't say they'd had a dreadful week and a half's training!
Cherchez la truffe
Glen Sannox
On the board

madders 20 Mar 2017 18:21 pm said..

Having been a regular at Kingsholm since 1989 I'll wait and see how we play come Friday - excuse me but I've heard all this rhetoric before and look where we are..... besides weren't we down 9-0 at halftime in the home fixture last December after a very pedestrian start ?
madders
On the board

glawsrugbyfan 20 Mar 2017 22:44 pm said..

I heard his interview on BBC Radio Glaws this evening. Interesting comments on Moriarty wanting to be involved on Friday, and his apparent lack of knowledge about the qualities of our supposed new South African Head Coach.
glawsrugbyfan
Vice-Captain

Biffo 21 Mar 2017 08:07 am said..

glawsrugbyfan wrote:I heard his interview on BBC Radio Glaws this evening. Interesting comments on Moriarty wanting to be involved on Friday, and his apparent lack of knowledge about the qualities of our supposed new South African Head Coach.

There's no reason to suppose that he should no much about Akerman's qualities, since he approached the club and not the other way.
If the club had approached him about the job you would assume they would know about a potential coach's qualities, but not necessarily otherwise.
Biffo
Hero in the making

RTS2 22 Mar 2017 09:50 am said..

I am hoping that his words don't come back to bite him on the %%% at Bristol.

If a huge amount that we are doing was going well, Fisher would still be here.
RTS2
Hall of Famer

madders 22 Mar 2017 10:00 am said..

The one thing we aren't doing, the crucial thing we aren't doing, is what?

Winning!
madders
On the board

Return to General Discussion