Who was booing?

Who was booing?

Baz 15 Apr 2017 21:50 pm said..

Come on own up you cads. 13000 crowd today but I must have missed that? Anyway, don't do it again. :D

From Sale Rugbynetwork

Couple of things today. First what rude and disgusting behaviour by the Gloucester supporters booing Sale when they came out at half time, never heard it before and don't want to hear it again
Baz
Hall of Famer

Re: Who was booing?

Up the jumper 15 Apr 2017 22:16 pm said..

I suggest no one was booing . Not near me. At least not when the teams came out. There was booing the ref. How many pens? No yellow card. I despise the "professionalism" of Sale. The harrasment of the ref, the constant "waterboys" coaching. But no booing. If the person complaing has evidence put it up. I doubt there is any . Sore loser.
Another yard boys, another yard!
Up the jumper
Vice-Captain

Severus 15 Apr 2017 22:38 pm said..

Methinks that some people need to grow a thicker skin. I've heard opposition teams booed when taking the field many times at different clubs. In most cases it's of the pantomime variety.

Sale fans are perhaps the last people who should be moaning about this. I've seen them boo opposition teams many times going as a neutral.
Last edited by Severus on 15 Apr 2017 23:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Severus
Hero in the making

TP17 15 Apr 2017 23:00 pm said..

A bit salty from that fan, get a grip. Have they never been to a sporting event?! I'm sure they're all polite up there at Sale :roll: They must have been startled by the noise, I know I wouldn't know what an atmosphere was if I went to the AJ Bell every weekend.
TP17
Vice-Captain

caldiglaws 15 Apr 2017 23:07 pm said..

i dont know about booing but just watched the highlights on BT and Andy Goode said he had never lost at Kingsholm can one of you stat guys check that out im sure hes been on alosing side im thinking in his sarries days and maybe a cameo for newcastle but ots late and im drunkish
caldiglaws
Vice-Captain

SpiralScratch 15 Apr 2017 23:11 pm said..

The only things I can recall getting booed at Kingsholm are (allegedly!) poor refereeing decisions, opposition players responsible for particularly nasty foul play, music after scores - and Brian Redpath. So unless Sale brought BR along today for a trip down memory lane, can't imagine what folks could be booing . . .?
SpiralScratch
Hero in the making

Severus 15 Apr 2017 23:20 pm said..

caldiglaws wrote:i dont know about booing but just watched the highlights on BT and Andy Goode said he had never lost at Kingsholm can one of you stat guys check that out im sure hes been on alosing side im thinking in his sarries days and maybe a cameo for newcastle but ots late and im drunkish

Yep, lost against us whilst playing for Sarries. I remember the game because Sarries had at least two players sin binned, Goode kicked a penalty low and hard straight into the shed when he was getting some stick and some eejit in a Gloucester too had a go at Large (the Sarries fan often on here) in the old clubhouse after the game.
Severus
Hero in the making

Big Red 16 Apr 2017 00:05 am said..

Goode lost at our place with Worcester too.
Big Red
On the board

Tom 16 Apr 2017 07:33 am said..

Severus wrote:
caldiglaws wrote:i dont know about booing but just watched the highlights on BT and Andy Goode said he had never lost at Kingsholm can one of you stat guys check that out im sure hes been on alosing side im thinking in his sarries days and maybe a cameo for newcastle but ots late and im drunkish

Yep, lost against us whilst playing for Sarries. I remember the game because Sarries had at least two players sin binned, Goode kicked a penalty low and hard straight into the shed when he was getting some stick and some eejit in a Gloucester too had a go at Large (the Sarries fan often on here) in the old clubhouse after the game.

I had forgotten about that penalty kicked right into the shed. Can't remember why we were winding him up so much that day in particular (more than any other day) but it was actually a very stupid thing for a professional to do. Are there any laws about play deliberately dangerous to spectators?
Tom
Turns out for the A team

Bramley 16 Apr 2017 08:41 am said..

Definitely lost that game with Sarries, daft thing was he kicked straight at a group of his own fans stood a few yards from where I was... :roll:
Bramley
Academy prospect
Next

Return to Gloucester Rugby