Who was booing?

Re: Who was booing?

Stroud Wizard 18 Apr 2017 18:08 pm said..

Is Gib 123 one of the idiots being referred to? Typical of a small minority reluctant to face up to reality and deflect criticism fro thos who deserve to be denounced.
Stroud Wizard
Vice-Captain

shawnsheep 18 Apr 2017 18:10 pm said..

Could be a lot of booing (or worse) when Barf or Briss next come calling, any respect for either (as local) teams gone out the window.
shawnsheep

Gib123 18 Apr 2017 18:14 pm said..

Stroud Wizard wrote:Is Gib 123 one of the idiots being referred to? Typical of a small minority reluctant to face up to reality and deflect criticism fro thos who deserve to be denounced.

Not an idiot just thicker skinned. At a sporting event you expect jibes to occur at the opposition team and in my view calling someone a muppet is minuscule to what I have heard and denounced in the past.
Gib123

Jono026 18 Apr 2017 21:16 pm said..

Well i definitely heard booing for the last try and when Burns was converting. Maybe it was tartgeted at the ref for speeding play up... their full backs poor clearance... Gloucester scoring....
Whichever it may be it's not needed in the stands from any fans and like others haste said it's not great for the sport or other fans watching.

I'm normally in the shed but as fiancé is 32weeks pregnant she didn't fancy standing for all those hours so was diff experience for sure.
Jono026
Vice-Captain
Previous

Return to Gloucester Rugby