New cotton home shirt!!!

Re: New cotton home shirt!!!

farmer 14 Sep 2017 09:16 am said..

Because then it would cost £120 and you'd moan about that......!!!
farmer
First team regular

ElverEater 14 Sep 2017 09:18 am said..

Ellis Rugby has a deal on for 30% off. The shirts look pretty good here, it's not an official Gloucester shirt, but they have the 2 old crests.
http://ellisrugby.com/product-category/ ... ance-sale/
ElverEater
Senior squad member

Raz 14 Sep 2017 12:58 pm said..

Just wait 6 or more months and they'll have it on the Lovell Rugby website for half price !!
Raz
Turns out for the A team

farmer 14 Sep 2017 13:32 pm said..

So buy one of those the club will earn nothing won't be able to pay top wages get relegeted become a championship side but you'll be happy because you've got an old badge on your shirt, I'm happy to pay a few extra pounds knowing that a small amount is going towards paying Mr Ackermann...
farmer
First team regular

ausbilderschmidt 20 Sep 2017 12:40 pm said..

Just bought a cotton shirt on rugbystore.co.uk for 55,24 GBP, as they have a "25% off"-sale going on until monday.
ausbilderschmidt
First team regular

grunter 20 Sep 2017 12:55 pm said..

Who makes the cotton shirt? Any advice on what size to order for a 50" chest size, all replies other than 'fat bas~~~d' will be appreciated.
grunter
Hero in the making

King Prawn Bhuna 20 Sep 2017 13:38 pm said..

I'd recommend trying one on in the shop, my normal 3XL has turned into 5XL to get the chest size but they seem to have designed the rest of the shirt for an orangutang that wears shoulder pads.

Am sending mine to Jermyn Street for adjustment and cutting the sleeves off.
"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." .....John Lennon
King Prawn Bhuna
Previous

Return to Gloucester Rugby