Quins V Glos OGT

Quins V Glos OGT

Glossince86 09 Sep 2017 11:55 am said..

On the bus to Twickenham and a little excited so I thought I'd get this started. Let's back up last weeks performance with another great one today. Come on Glaws!!!!
Glossince86
Hero in the making

Re: Quins V Glos OGT

TP17 09 Sep 2017 12:50 pm said..

Really don't know which way this one is going to go. A win today would arguably be as big as our win last week. I can't remember the last time we beat Quins at the Stoop, definitely feels like we are owed a win there.

All Glos need to do is play with the passion and dog that they played with against Exeter and they'll be fine. Come on GLAWS!!
TP17
Vice-Captain

torchy6 09 Sep 2017 12:54 pm said..

I feel it in my water :shock: Glaws five points today. Enjoy it boys, we're on our way :D
The world is oval - and that's a fact!
torchy6
Hall of Famer

Neilio44 09 Sep 2017 13:08 pm said..

torchy6 wrote:I feel it in my water :shock: Glaws five points today. Enjoy it boys, we're on our way :D

I feel it in my cider. I'm at the brewery - anyone else here?
If it's wet, drink it.
Neilio44
Vice-Captain

ElverEater 09 Sep 2017 13:15 pm said..

2006 was the last time we beat them at The Stoop! I'm feeling positive, if we can be in a good portion going into the last 20, our 'finishers' will come off the bench and close the game out for us.
ElverEater
Senior squad member

Tuffty 09 Sep 2017 13:30 pm said..

Glossince86 wrote:On the bus to Twickenham and a little excited so I thought I'd get this started. Let's back up last weeks performance with another great one today. Come on Glaws!!!!

Enjoy buddy! Just too far from Lincoln for me to make.

I'll following via shedweb, BBC radio glos and the live premiership updates off the premiership website.
Tuffty

"The Holy Writ of Gloucester Rugby Club demands: first, that the forwards shall win the ball; second, that the forwards shall keep the ball; and third, the backs shall buy the beer." - Doug Ibbotson
Tuffty
On the board

TP17 09 Sep 2017 13:48 pm said..

Hope they are having better weather down in London, it's ridiculous in Glos
TP17
Vice-Captain

forresterinyorks 09 Sep 2017 13:51 pm said..

I'm hoping to follow on Twitter from here in Winnipeg, Canada. Go well Glaws and do the business.
Never Stay Down.
forresterinyorks
On the board

Tuffty 09 Sep 2017 13:52 pm said..

TP17 wrote:Hope they are having better weather down in London, it's ridiculous in Glos

Quite sunny here actually, but with the odd threatening cloud around.

Need to get the kids outside so I can listen in peace!
Last edited by Tuffty on 09 Sep 2017 13:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tuffty

"The Holy Writ of Gloucester Rugby Club demands: first, that the forwards shall win the ball; second, that the forwards shall keep the ball; and third, the backs shall buy the beer." - Doug Ibbotson
Tuffty
On the board

SpiralScratch 09 Sep 2017 13:53 pm said..

TP17 - they are still playing cricket at Lords - so they're plainly not getting the weather we're getting !
SpiralScratch
Hero in the making
Next

Return to Gloucester Rugby