Poor from Tigers...

Re: Poor from Tigers...

CMGC 13 Sep 2017 09:07 am said..

Tiggers at home will be ok despite their woes and injuries. Confidence will be a bit off but they could easily have beaten barf the other week with a slice of luck. It depends which team of ours turns up. If it is week one team then we can run them close or even squeeze a win, if week 2 then a 10 point+ loss ins on the cards. This will be an interesting test of JA to see what he can do with a beaten team.
CMGC

King Prawn Bhuna 13 Sep 2017 09:25 am said..

Haven't missed a Tigers game for ages, always enjoy watching a game in the atmosphere of a library ;)

After that performance and EFS try a couple of years back anything is always possible even three tries down and a Tuilagi on fire. Tigers fans in this part of the world still aren't sure whether the cat is sick or wounded and see Satdee as kill or cure time.

Hope JA has got them in the right mind set, hope our tight five secure the platform but have a feeling it could be another backs to the wall crackerjack.

Interesting a Tigers fan generates a player rating that fans can vote on each week. Unsurprisingly low at the moment, only Genge and May achieving a reasonable score and moving in a downwards trend...very much as I saw the match.

https://imgur.com/a/cch3d
"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." .....John Lennon
King Prawn Bhuna

tigerburnie 13 Sep 2017 21:49 pm said..

After our start I'm not going to be cocky just yet, Glaws always a cracking game, proper club with an attitude to go with it, if Ed's playing for you he will lead from the front to prove a point and we need to be ready for that.
tigerburnie
Academy prospect

Leggers 13 Sep 2017 21:50 pm said..

I reckon Tiggers will get a pasting.
Leggers
Turns out for the A team

DieTrying 13 Sep 2017 22:07 pm said..

Most bookies have Tigers by 12.
DieTrying

Baz 13 Sep 2017 22:09 pm said..

I would expect most of last weeks bench to start. That's Ruskin,Afoa,Slater,Rowan,Twelvetrees and Sharples.
Baz
Hall of Famer

madjake 13 Sep 2017 22:11 pm said..

This has to be the dumbest thread on Shedweb. Couldn't you wait until Saturday at 5pm?
madjake
Hero in the making

covglaws 14 Sep 2017 05:44 am said..

madjake wrote:This has to be the dumbest thread on Shedweb. Couldn't you wait until Saturday at 5pm?

??? :roll: Discussion on a forum. Whatever next.
Alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems. - Homer Simpson.
Posts: 938  Location: Sent to Coventry - Well someone's got to live here!
covglaws
On the board

stevieb 14 Sep 2017 08:59 am said..

covglaws wrote:
madjake wrote:This has to be the dumbest thread on Shedweb. Couldn't you wait until Saturday at 5pm?

??? :roll: Discussion on a forum. Whatever next.

:D Come 5pm Saturday, it will be "Poor from...someone/thing else", it's kind of how a forum works :)
stevieb
Hero in the making

Nuts 14 Sep 2017 09:20 am said..

Come 5pm Saturday, it will be "Poor from...someone/thing else", it's kind of how a forum works

My bet is on the ref.
Nuts
Vice-Captain
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby