Warriors Injury Worries

Re: Warriors Injury Worries

RTS2 19 Sep 2017 20:45 pm said..

Glen Sannox wrote:My heart bleeds ;)

+ 1.

My better half has been allocated tickets for Wuss V Sarries x 4 from her work. She's quite clued -up being a senior data analyst; and wondered if we should put them on stub hub. Then she commented there would be no takers for them ! :D .

She then announced tonight she applied for and been allocated 4 tickets for Wasps V Glaws . I was chuffed until she announced " oh I only realised today that the home side is named before the away side " ! ! - :roll: :oops: ............Maybe she's not as clued up as I thought !. :D .

Still should be thankful I guess. Beats shopping in Lidl ! ;) :)
RTS2
Hall of Famer

DieTrying 19 Sep 2017 21:27 pm said..

jd wrote:Oh dear, how sad. We need to make the most of this. I hope we stuff the Worriers good and proper on Friday

Hardly in the spirit & the comment could come back & bite. :roll:
DieTrying

ROLLO 20 Sep 2017 16:01 pm said..

Add to the list Cox and Annett both training injuries and both first 23 squad players , so 17 out , 18 if Pennell isn't fit.
ROLLO
Hero in the making

CMGC 20 Sep 2017 16:15 pm said..

That is almost impossible for any team to cover. Good for us but a real kicker for Wuss. No one desrves that sort of luck.
CMGC

TP17 20 Sep 2017 16:28 pm said..

Signed Kitto from Leic I think as cover?
TP17
Vice-Captain

SirHenry 20 Sep 2017 16:30 pm said..

He is going to have his work cut out ;)
The frightening thing is not dying, the frightening thing is not living
SirHenry
Hero in the making

Lewi7 20 Sep 2017 17:34 pm said..

Posts: 3126  Location: Back in the 'Shire, how long for I wonder ?
Lewi7

RTS2 20 Sep 2017 18:14 pm said..

Lewi7 wrote:http://www.planetrugby.com/news/worcester-injury-woes-continue/ - as Rollo has already indicated.

“It is just terrible when you see players injured and in tears when they think they might be out for six or seven months.

“It’s devastating for them as it is their livelihood.” - Gary Gold quoted from the link provided by Nick.

Brings home the reality of serious injuries; although I am unsure if their contracts ( when injured) affect their salaries-do they ?. Seems frustrations are running very deeply at Sixways. Hard times up there; and looking extremely bleak for their Premiership survival; especially if they loose a few more back to back so early on. It makes things at CG look healthy in comparison !-even given injuries 2 losses from 3 and with likely higher losses this season. Worcester's challenges are in a different League IMHO. Hope they can survive . They do have a valuable asset in the ground/land at Sixways. Will that be enough to secure the future of the club ?.
RTS2
Hall of Famer

TOBIAS 20 Sep 2017 21:20 pm said..

I`m not good on finances/wages but I would guess that Williams will cost less than Hook likewise Slater/May. The others may have joined for similar dosh in the hope they will get game time (the front row except Ruskin) Not sure about Woodward and Ackerman but all in all I would suggest the club has been quids in on the ins/outs
Posts: 415  Location: Kings Stanley weekends Oxford (practice) Mon - Thurs
TOBIAS
Vice-Captain

madders 20 Sep 2017 21:30 pm said..

With all their woes l still expect Wuss will be ahead by half-time.
madders
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby