KSM Euro Travels update 3

KSM Euro Travels update 3

GlawsyD 20 Sep 2017 22:09 pm said..

From KSM,

SECTION PALOISE
There appears to be an issue in Pau over the supply and availability of tickets. Any definitive news will imparted when known. Meantime, gaining admission to the ground on the match evening should not present much of a problem as the redevelopment of the stadium has an increased capacity by about 35%. If last season's Challenge Cup Round 1 fixture against Bath Rugby (which was televised, as ours will be) is a guide, it may not approach full capacity on the night.

ZEBRE
This is the very last call for full package bookings for the Round 3 December fixture in Parma. It is almost done and will be by the time we play Worcester Warriors on Friday evening. Additionally, there is a very limited quantity of ground packages left. They too will close on Friday.

AGEN
Agen (Round 5) full package booking forms will be sent out by this weekend. Again, there is a fairly limited quantity of ground packages available for those who prefer to travel independently. Membership of KSM is not necessary in the case of ground packages only.

All enquiries by email to ksm@ecoservices.com or ring 01452 423800 please.

(P.S. Please contact KSM. I am only relaying the information and cannot answer specific questions. Besides, I'm off to Ireland tomorrow, so will not be able to provide any answers. Cheers. GlawsyD)
'He sent his men all over England' - William I Gloucester 1086
GlawsyD
Hall of Famer

Re: KSM Euro Travels update 3

GlawsyD 22 Sep 2017 07:39 am said..

Bumped, because of today's deadlines.
'He sent his men all over England' - William I Gloucester 1086
GlawsyD
Hall of Famer

Return to Gloucester Rugby