making my comeback today ;)

Re: making my comeback today ;)

kingsholmmick 07 Oct 2017 17:47 pm said..

Thanks folks, really enjoyed being back in the middle of the shed with all the familiar faces ! Must say though with a few minutes to go I just thought nothing ever changes ! Great to see a five pointer against the league leaders and wonderful to see trinder back playing his best stuff !
Today was a special day for me - I am Very much looking forward to seeing more games - until recent events I’d only missed 1 game in about 5 seasons so it’s been strange watching on tv ....
kingsholmmick
Hero in the making

Chalker 08 Oct 2017 18:59 pm said..

MIck, it must be 12 months since our pm's? Delighted that you are back on board.
Chalker
Hall of Famer

Ken Burney 08 Oct 2017 19:01 pm said..

Mick - it was great to have you back in our midst.
Ken Burney
On the board

kingsholmmick 08 Oct 2017 19:15 pm said..

i think so chalker - its been a long old experience but im getting there ! doing most things now but not so well perhaps as i was about 16 months ago ... planning on knocking a few things off my "bucket list" - being seriously ill certainly concentrates the mind and encourages one to focus on what is really important ! thank you for the good wishes.
look forward to quite a few more times in the shed with you ken ... and kate, peter and nick, another 26 years would do !
enjoy your trip to pau and have some vin rouge for me !
kingsholmmick
Hero in the making

Oxford Glaws 08 Oct 2017 19:34 pm said..

Mick, we haven't met, but good to have you up off the canvas. Let's hope the team can do the same.
1Thes.5 [14] Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feeble-minded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.
Oxford Glaws
Hall of Famer

kingsholmmick 08 Oct 2017 21:44 pm said..

Cheers o.g. You never know .. we may have met ! I’m the old git in the glawster shirt;)
kingsholmmick
Hero in the making

DieTrying 08 Oct 2017 22:04 pm said..

kingsholmmick wrote:Cheers o.g. You never know .. we may have met ! I’m the old git in the glawster shirt;)

That description probably covers a lot of us. :D WB.
DieTrying

Wolves Biffo 08 Oct 2017 22:29 pm said..

No, I'm Spartacus.
Wolves Biffo
Senior squad member

DieTrying 08 Oct 2017 22:38 pm said..

Wolves Biffo wrote:No, I'm Spartacus.

No , I'm Spartacus.
DieTrying

Lurker 09 Oct 2017 06:46 am said..

No, I am Spartacus!!

Ps. Glad to hear you are well on the road to recovery!
Lurker
On the board
Previous

Return to Gloucester Rugby