Trinder

Re: Trinder

Porky 07 Oct 2017 18:00 pm said..

The guy who tackled Henry round the neck was Piers Francis, the latest Southern Hemisphere import to make the England squad! Apart from that, young Piers was anonymous.

The only centre at CG today to deserve a place in Eddie’s squad was Henry Trinder. In all parts of a centre’s game, he was superb.
Time you enjoy wasting is never wasted.
Porky
Hero in the making

Old Duffer 07 Oct 2017 18:13 pm said..

Heard the Saints fan behind me say to his wife "Henry Trinder is the best player on the pitch my a mile", I agree. Also agree with Kentishglaws that today Henry reminded me of JSD, marvellous!
Old Duffer
First team regular

Lebowski 07 Oct 2017 18:19 pm said..

I said after the game that if he played for Harlequins he would be in the England picture. A shame the BT cameras weren't there to see that display today.

Against Worcester he tried to do too much on occasion and got it wrong, but that is part of JA's 'playing without fear' philosophy. Mistakes will happen. I think someone like Trinder will absolutely thrive under JA.
Lebowski

Camel 07 Oct 2017 18:20 pm said..

Played a blinder today and in truth, was probably the difference. I'm so pleased for him after such horrific injuries. He's shown a huge amount dedication behind the scenes to keep coming back. What a great story, let's hope he stays injury free from now on.
The scrum is basically one guy pushing two guys heads up three guy's arses.
Camel
Hall of Famer

HKC 07 Oct 2017 18:25 pm said..

Trinder was fabulous today, but I'd like to also praise Ackers Jnr who I thought was immense today; he carried exceptionally well and seemed to be everywhere.
HKC
Hero in the making

steckers 07 Oct 2017 18:58 pm said..

I agree HKC - Ackermann's best game I thought.
steckers
Hall of Famer

radioshed 07 Oct 2017 19:09 pm said..

Trinder was class apart today, like other great players he has the vision and the time to make the right play. One of the easiest MOTM decisions ever.

I thought Heinz had an excellent game. Not sure why when he takes his time occasionally to make sure the team is set before passing the ball out, the crowd start whistling. It doesnt have to be fast ball every time. His kick for Woodward's try in the corner was inch perfect and his own try won the match.
radioshed
First team regular

Fat Taff 07 Oct 2017 19:18 pm said..

Porky wrote:The guy who tackled Henry round the neck was Piers Francis, the latest Southern Hemisphere import to make the England squad! Apart from that, young Piers was anonymous.

The only centre at CG today to deserve a place in Eddie’s squad was Henry Trinder. In all parts of a centre’s game, he was superb.

You might want to do a bit of research on Francis. He's kind of English
Fat Taff
Hall of Famer

steckers 07 Oct 2017 19:28 pm said..

13 defenders beaten for Trinder today. Not a bad day at the office.
steckers
Hall of Famer

madders 07 Oct 2017 19:55 pm said..

After the problems he has encountered l hope this is his season. Go Henry go!
madders
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby