The Shed does irony

The Shed does irony

Oxford Glaws 08 Oct 2017 19:28 pm said..

I'd had my diphtheria booster last week so, having relinquished my ST in the Werthers Original Stand this season, I took the plunge and returned to the Shed for the first time after a few years. Deary me (or should I say dreary me). Where has all the wit and banter gone?

The only inadvertently comic aspect was the bloke next to me who shouted "Every time ref".... every time. Fortunately, my compadre, Stan, had grown a new beard over the summer, so the afternoon wasn't entirely mirthless.
Last edited by Oxford Glaws on 08 Oct 2017 19:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1Thes.5 [14] Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feeble-minded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.
Oxford Glaws
Hall of Famer

Re: The Shed does irony

Lebowski 08 Oct 2017 19:55 pm said..

Don't know why you would want to go there Nick - the banter and company in the posh seats was absolutely first class! Loved it.
Lebowski

Re: The Shed does irony

Oxford Glaws 08 Oct 2017 19:59 pm said..

Lebowski wrote:Don't know why you would want to go there Nick - the banter and company in the posh seats was absolutely first class! Loved it.

Those clacking false teeth weren't joke ones you know.
1Thes.5 [14] Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feeble-minded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.
Oxford Glaws
Hall of Famer

Return to Gloucester Rugby