pau v glos

Re: pau v glos

Peter 10 Oct 2017 10:32 am said..

Kinga wrote:Looking forward to the first European game.

Will be finding myself a pub in London to watch it as i'm stuck on a training course this week.

I will also be in London and will probably head to Marylebone station to watch it in the sports bar.
Peter
Hero in the making

Big Red 10 Oct 2017 12:07 pm said..

Pau squad:

Lourens ADRIAANSE, Laurent BOUCHET, Malik HAMADACHE, Jérémy HUROU, Geoffrey MOISE, Lucas REY, Matt TIERNEY, Dave FOLEY, Fabrice METZ, Masalosalo TUTAIA, Paddy BUTLER, Sean DOUGALL, Ben MOWEN, Daniel RAMSAY, Thibault DAUBAGNA, Brandon FAJARDO, Antoine HASTOY, Clovis LEBAIL, Colin SLADE, Romain BUROS, Julien FUMAT, Frank HALAI, Florian NICOT, Bastien POURAILLY, Benson STANLEY
Big Red
On the board

Castle Grim Reaper 10 Oct 2017 12:58 pm said..

Big Red wrote:Pau squad:

Lourens ADRIAANSE, Laurent BOUCHET, Malik HAMADACHE, Jérémy HUROU, Geoffrey MOISE, Lucas REY, Matt TIERNEY, Dave FOLEY, Fabrice METZ, Masalosalo TUTAIA, Paddy BUTLER, Sean DOUGALL, Ben MOWEN, Daniel RAMSAY, Thibault DAUBAGNA, Brandon FAJARDO, Antoine HASTOY, Clovis LEBAIL, Colin SLADE, Romain BUROS, Julien FUMAT, Frank HALAI, Florian NICOT, Bastien POURAILLY, Benson STANLEY

Armitage and Smith having a rest 8-)
Castle Grim Reaper
Hall of Famer

Big Red 10 Oct 2017 13:03 pm said..

Still plenty of quality in Mowen, Halai and Slade.
Big Red
On the board

spanish exile 10 Oct 2017 13:03 pm said..

Anyone know if that Pau squad is a good one & first choice??
spanish exile
Vice-Captain

Oxford Glaws 10 Oct 2017 14:10 pm said..

I don't know, but it's not one that will please the Académie française.
1Thes.5 [14] Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feeble-minded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.
Oxford Glaws
Hall of Famer

King Prawn Bhuna 10 Oct 2017 15:24 pm said..

The response on their supporter's forum is illuminating...

''The Eclair wrote:
''canto7king wrote:
If we have some minimal ambitions in this competition, then I do not think it is necessary to turn the whole team on this match which is already primordial! A victory and we play the 1st place, a defeat and we will be practically eliminated ......''

I'm sure we'll play it. On the one hand to offer a title to the sponsor , on the other hand to offer a fine end of career to Smith''

And to go to Bilbao : D ....

I want to believe you Lightning, even if you are an unrepentant dreamer :health:
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna

Chalker 10 Oct 2017 18:31 pm said..

It will be interesting to see how some of the United players step up, if selected. I have asked before on Shedweb how Charlie Beckett has performed as skipper for the United, this could be an opportunity to see if he is physical enough for the first team if he gets a shot.

Braley and Vellacott will be keen to put down a marker too.

Look forward to 12 noon tomorrow and also the fact that the game is televised.

Well done and good luck to all the loyal travelling support, make sure you enjoy yourselves.
Chalker
Hall of Famer

Lebowski 10 Oct 2017 18:41 pm said..

Beckett won't be playing.
Lebowski

Lord Lucan 10 Oct 2017 18:42 pm said..

Chalker wrote:It will be interesting to see how some of the United players step up, if selected. I have asked before on Shedweb how Charlie Beckett has performed as skipper for the United, this could be an opportunity to see if he is physical enough for the first team if he gets a shot.

Braley and Vellacott will be keen to put down a marker too.

Look forward to 12 noon tomorrow and also the fact that the game is televised.

Well done and good luck to all the loyal travelling support, make sure you enjoy yourselves.

Is he even registered for the competition?
Lord Lucan
Hero in the making
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby