pau v glos

Re: pau v glos

CMGC 11 Oct 2017 08:38 am said..

Last season when we had our first Euro game v Bayonne we started the game with 15 players who had all started games in the first 6 Prem games just before. You could argue that resting Afoa and Ross M who had played the first 6 was a rotation but otherwise is seemed to be a front line team. The following week Afoa and Ross were back in. I suspect the best team will be picked excepting where players need a rest in a normal rotation sense muc has gone on for the last 6 weeks. However we only have about 25 fit players to chose from !!
Anyhow we'll know the answer shortly.
CMGC

Lebowski 11 Oct 2017 10:06 am said..

I see Beckett has now been added. I wonder if he will start alongside Savage with Denton on the bench? I guess ideally Sav should be rested but with Thrush, Slater and Galarza all out it may not be an option.
Lebowski

Camel 11 Oct 2017 10:46 am said..

Lebowski wrote:I see Beckett has now been added. I wonder if he will start alongside Savage with Denton on the bench? I guess ideally Sav should be rested but with Thrush, Slater and Galarza all out it may not be an option.

It'll be interesting to see who is picked in the second row. I think I would go with Denton and Beckett to start; let's give Savage a rest (as much as we can) and put him on the bench. We're so depleted in that area, I would imagine they're trying to get some injury dispensation cover in place whilst the Euro's are on.
The scrum is basically one guy pushing two guys heads up three guy's arses.
Camel
Hall of Famer

Port1 11 Oct 2017 10:51 am said..

At Birmingham Airport with team.
Owen Williams and Trinder here
Port1
Turns out for the A team

King Prawn Bhuna 11 Oct 2017 10:59 am said..

Port1 wrote:At Birmingham Airport with team.
Owen Williams and Trinder here

If one of them gets carded we're in trouble ;)
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna
Previous

Return to Gloucester Rugby