Pau OGT

Pau OGT

Castle Grim Reaper 12 Oct 2017 14:06 pm said..

It's beautiful weather here
Castle Grim Reaper
Hall of Famer

Re: Pau OGT

atticus 12 Oct 2017 14:52 pm said..

Castle Grim Reaper wrote:It's beautiful weather here
Stroud area checking in - overlooking the Pyrenees, sunny, beer in hand, fish face and manylayers in tow. Looking forward to the game. Glos shirts out in force.
atticus
Turns out for the A team

Manylayers 12 Oct 2017 14:59 pm said..

Atticus has started early! We have a newbie with us too. Nice to put faces to Shedweb names if anyone is here and makes themselves known.
Manylayers
First team regular

Wise Words 12 Oct 2017 15:21 pm said..

I'm off T'Pau, with China in My Hand. I trust that Glaws will put their Heart and Soul into this game. I Will Be With You.
Wise Words
Turns out for the A team

Tuffty 12 Oct 2017 15:26 pm said..

Glad you’re enjoying it folks. Well done for travelling!
Tuffty

"The Holy Writ of Gloucester Rugby Club demands: first, that the forwards shall win the ball; second, that the forwards shall keep the ball; and third, the backs shall buy the beer." - Doug Ibbotson
Tuffty
On the board

Tuffty 12 Oct 2017 15:36 pm said..

Given this seasons poor away form (especially the sale performance), for me success tonight would look like: a LBP as the result of scoring 3 tries following a strong, committed and accurate performance.

(Obviously a win would be super-dooper but my cynicism continues to get the better of me).
Tuffty

"The Holy Writ of Gloucester Rugby Club demands: first, that the forwards shall win the ball; second, that the forwards shall keep the ball; and third, the backs shall buy the beer." - Doug Ibbotson
Tuffty
On the board

Halo 12 Oct 2017 16:25 pm said..

Just about to leave hotel on bus to ground, had a lovely time here so far. Weather fantastic and wonderful views away over Pyrenees plus a pint or two.
Hope our team perform tonight, conditions should be perfect
Halo
Senior squad member

tigerchef 12 Oct 2017 16:46 pm said..

Wise Words wrote:I'm off T'Pau, with China in My Hand. I trust that Glaws will put their Heart and Soul into this game. I Will Be With You.

Have fun in T'Pau, the start of the road to our dream to be the winners, with a little luck.
tigerchef
Vice-Captain

plod 12 Oct 2017 17:17 pm said..

Bon match, tout le monde.
plod
Hero in the making

TP17 12 Oct 2017 17:51 pm said..

Are there any decent streams? Don't have Sky :oops:
Last edited by TP17 on 12 Oct 2017 18:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TP17
Vice-Captain
Next

Return to Gloucester Rugby