Pau OGT

Re: Pau OGT

Beddis 12 Oct 2017 19:33 pm said..

Highlight for me in first half was seeing my niece getting coaching by Twelvetrees in the slot before the ads. She’s the one on the right hand side and I’m very proud :D
Posts: 2504  Location: Malahide, Co Dublin. Formerly Lydney
Beddis

TP17 12 Oct 2017 19:34 pm said..

Really poor so far. Feels like we've knocked on every time we've had the ball.

What happened to those new high tackle laws??
TP17
Vice-Captain

Tuffty 12 Oct 2017 19:34 pm said..

SonofPricey wrote:wonder if that is the pitch?

Agreed the pitch is cutting up terribly.
Tuffty

"The Holy Writ of Gloucester Rugby Club demands: first, that the forwards shall win the ball; second, that the forwards shall keep the ball; and third, the backs shall buy the beer." - Doug Ibbotson
Tuffty
On the board

CMGC 12 Oct 2017 19:34 pm said..

As stated by others we are playing ok but making the same silly errors at key times that lose us possession. When we have the ball we are making good yardage. IF we can stop the Knock on's and lineout misses we can get something from this but it will take an improvement.
CMGC

forresterinyorks 12 Oct 2017 19:34 pm said..

Reffing may be odd but it's mistakes causing the problems.
Never Stay Down.
forresterinyorks
Hall of Famer

Oxford Glaws 12 Oct 2017 19:37 pm said..

Looks to me like we have upped our attacking line speed, but we haven't upped our accuracy to match it.
1Thes.5 [14] Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feeble-minded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.
Oxford Glaws
Hall of Famer

Big Red 12 Oct 2017 19:39 pm said..

Another vintage 2017 Gloucester away performance.

Piss poor lineout, skills and individual errors a plenty. Harsh but Braley proving he is nowhere near the first choice 9 at the club. Hudson understandingly nervy. Just rubbish really.
Big Red
On the board

King Prawn Bhuna 12 Oct 2017 19:40 pm said..

Big Red wrote:Another vintage 2017 Gloucester away performance.

Piss poor lineout, skills and individual errors a plenty. Harsh but Braley proving he is nowhere near the first choice 9 at the club. Hudson understandingly nervy. Just rubbish really.

And what were the low points...cmon cheer up.
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna

upton dc 12 Oct 2017 19:41 pm said..

Will Greenwood summed it up. With Gloucester it feels like one step forward but 57 steps back. As an aside, Williams looked an absolute class fly half with Leicester. With us he looks very average at best, if not below average.
Panache et Precision
upton dc
Hero in the making

CMGC 12 Oct 2017 19:41 pm said..

Yup 2 lineouts lost and 8 turnovers conceded. We're also playing 2/3 of the game in our own half.
CMGC
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby