Pests away

Re: Pests away

Adam123 11 Dec 2017 14:52 pm said..

Dazza wrote:Hi Adam, do you still have 2 spaces for an adult & child ?

Sorry for the late reply. Have pmd you
Adam123
Senior squad member

Dazza 11 Dec 2017 17:19 pm said..

Thanks Adam, payment sent (apologies pm not working for me)
Dazza
Academy prospect

Adam123 11 Dec 2017 17:26 pm said..

Dazza wrote:Thanks Adam, payment sent (apologies pm not working for me)

Recieved thanks. Will Pm final details across next week. If your on fb follow the group ‘Gloucester away games, coaches’
Adam123
Senior squad member

King Prawn Bhuna 12 Dec 2017 09:32 am said..

Wasps take a thumping at La Rochelle but seem to get away without any major injuries. They have more of the same next week at the Ricoh but have to give it their all if the want to get a runners up slot. All of which can only be to our advantage. Tickets still selling well should be a great one with plenty of Glaws support.
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna

RTS2 12 Dec 2017 09:48 am said..

Agree KPB looking forward to this one !.

I am hoping Glawsfamily see this as a kind of "cup semi-final" or similar and that a good few thousand travel up to Coventry. If we can do Sale over and win this one it will really underpin the second half of the season with serious intent for a play -off push.

More vocal support the better !!
RTS2
Hall of Famer

King Prawn Bhuna 12 Dec 2017 10:19 am said..

Had a quick chat with DH before the game on Saturday and he thought the two hard games against La Rochelle could be telling on them but wasn't surprised by the expected big Gloucester turnout :D :D :D
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna

Chewbacca 12 Dec 2017 11:43 am said..

Would be an excellent Christmas present to beat Wasps away, cannot think of anything better for the team to further enhance their self-belief or aspirations with regards to end-of-year league position. They can do it, without doubt, although I am not necessarily expecting them to. What I am sure of is that they will turn up with fire in their bellies and give it their all, it is much easier to support a team like this.

I want to see a strong squad out against Zebre at home, using the match as a warm up in the same way London Irish was used in the AWC prior to our AP victory against Saracens.

Although Wasps had a shaky start to the AP this year they have found some form, I wouldn't look too deep into their defeat to La Rochelle. Like others, I am hoping they are feeling weary after two matches against the physical French men. C'mon Glawwss!!!1
Chewbacca
Senior squad member

covglaws 12 Dec 2017 12:35 pm said..

Second in the league, having played second bottom Pro14 home and away plays fifthth having played top of French legue home and away, with one day extra to prepare. Who SHOULD be favourites. ;)
Alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems. - Homer Simpson.
Posts: 1366  Location: Sent to Coventry - Well someone's got to live here!
covglaws
Hall of Famer

John O 15 Dec 2017 08:42 am said..

Due to personal reasons, there are two spaces available for the Wasps trip next week on the organised coach as per this thread.
I will take offers of £25 each.
Please PM me if interested.
John O
Turns out for the A team
Previous

Return to Gloucester Rugby