Pests away

Re: Pests away

ryno_chelt 04 Dec 2017 15:49 pm said..

Adam123 wrote:There are currently over 130 of us going to the wasps away game in a few weeks at the Ricoh. There are still some spaces if anyone is interested in coming. Should be a great away day cheering on the team.

It’s £40 all in which includes coach Travel and ticket (sat all together) plus mince pies and glass of bubbly.

Pretty interested! What are the timings? we are at a wedding the day before so it could be a stretch. But sounds great.
ryno_chelt
Vice-Captain

Adam123 04 Dec 2017 16:28 pm said..

ryno_chelt wrote:
Adam123 wrote:There are currently over 130 of us going to the wasps away game in a few weeks at the Ricoh. There are still some spaces if anyone is interested in coming. Should be a great away day cheering on the team.

It’s £40 all in which includes coach Travel and ticket (sat all together) plus mince pies and glass of bubbly.

Pretty interested! What are the timings? we are at a wedding the day before so it could be a stretch. But sounds great.

Leave Kingsholm 11am
Return from Ricoh 7pm after firework display
Adam123
Senior squad member

RTS2 04 Dec 2017 22:13 pm said..

Pest wrote:I'll be there :) though obviously not cheering for Glaws!

Really ?. I'm shocked Pest.

Do you support us in all other matches that don't involve Wasps ?.

The Midlands did always attract inspects. Remember Pertemps Bees

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2004/ ... ondonwasps

Remember that one ? :D
RTS2
Hall of Famer

TP17 04 Dec 2017 22:42 pm said..

Any spaces left Adam?
TP17
Hall of Famer

Adam123 05 Dec 2017 05:59 am said..

There will be another mini bus of 16 if we can get the numbers. Please confirm how many you would like then I’ll pm details over of how to make payment.
1 Matt
2 Matt
3 Tp
4 Tp
5 Tp
6 Deollyn
7Deollyn
Last edited by Adam123 on 05 Dec 2017 09:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Adam123
Senior squad member

Pest 05 Dec 2017 08:39 am said..

RTS2 wrote:
Pest wrote:I'll be there :) though obviously not cheering for Glaws!

Really ?. I'm shocked Pest.

Do you support us in all other matches that don't involve Wasps ?.

The Midlands did always attract inspects. Remember Pertemps Bees

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2004/ ... ondonwasps

Remember that one ? :D

Glaws is probably as close to a 2nd team for me as any. Although that was chosen more when you had Robson and F.Burns! Now we've got Robson (I danced a little jig when it was announced he was heading our way), and you've got baby Burns, who's not a bad fly half at all.

I'll admit to not really having a 2nd team so much these days, if watching a neutral game I tend to want whichever result would most benefit wasps, and then just cheer on exciting/skillful rugby.

I wasn't a Wasps supporter in the days of the Bees result, but I am well aware of it!
Pest
On the board

covglaws 05 Dec 2017 08:51 am said..

Pest wrote:I wasn't a Wasps supporter in the days of the Bees result, but I am well aware of it!

First mention of JCLs for a good while :D
Alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems. - Homer Simpson.
Posts: 1289  Location: Sent to Coventry - Well someone's got to live here!
covglaws
Hall of Famer

Deollyn 05 Dec 2017 09:08 am said..

Adam

Could you put me down for 2 spaces please ?
Deollyn
On a trial

Adam123 05 Dec 2017 09:44 am said..

Deollyn wrote:Adam

Could you put me down for 2 spaces please ?

Done
Adam123
Senior squad member

Emmap123 05 Dec 2017 10:19 am said..

Hi all along with my admin team we have 136 people travelling to wasps it’s our group arranging it we are on Facebook Gloucester away games coaches the group started when I took over 100 fans to Edinburgh it has just carried on since are aim is to get as many fans away as possible if you are defo interested we will run another it’ll need to be full family friendly we will need all payment in by 10pm tonight is the cut off we have to stop somewhere kids prices are £30 with a present included from Santa we have worked so hard on this trip to give everyone a good Xmas trip away we are also running Northampton on the 6th with one coach all ready full
Emmap123
Academy prospect
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby