Pests away

Re: Pests away

Sticki 04 Dec 2017 09:58 am said..

Pest wrote:I'll be there :) though obviously not cheering for Glaws!

Spoil sport ;)
Kingsholm - Where losing is a lost art
Sticki
Vice-Captain

Chico 04 Dec 2017 10:13 am said..

Can't wait for this game. It's just down the road from the inlaws so have managed to get a decent crowd together to go along, all under the strict proviso that they are supporting Gloucester!
Chico
Turns out for the A team

RossM 04 Dec 2017 10:50 am said..

Should be a cracker. Really looking forward to it.
RossM
Vice-Captain

Sticki 04 Dec 2017 10:59 am said..

If we are competitive, or dare I say, win the game. It'll really show us where our ambitions lie for this season.

As since pests early poor form, largely due to injuries, they have been excellent
Kingsholm - Where losing is a lost art
Sticki
Vice-Captain

King Prawn Bhuna 04 Dec 2017 11:00 am said..

There was just over 26000 for last year's game v Bath....I should think they will top that this year....going to be a great atmosphere....
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna

Pest 04 Dec 2017 11:36 am said..

King Prawn Bhuna wrote:There was just over 26000 for last year's game v Bath....I should think they will top that this year....going to be a great atmosphere....

They still haven't opened the 4th stand, so I'm not sure if they can get that sort of figure. Should make 20k though.
Pest
Hall of Famer

Ignatov 04 Dec 2017 11:38 am said..

Adam, can I book four spaces please?
Ignatov
Senior squad member

Llerryt 04 Dec 2017 12:40 pm said..

Room for two more?
Llerryt
Turns out for the A team

Sheddy Mcshedface 04 Dec 2017 12:42 pm said..

Pest wrote:
King Prawn Bhuna wrote:There was just over 26000 for last year's game v Bath....I should think they will top that this year....going to be a great atmosphere....

They still haven't opened the 4th stand, so I'm not sure if they can get that sort of figure. Should make 20k though.

Wasn't there 22k for this weeks game against Leicester?
Sheddy Mcshedface
On the board

Pest 04 Dec 2017 12:49 pm said..

Sheddy Mcshedface wrote:
Pest wrote:

Wasn't there 22k for this weeks game against Leicester?

Around there, 25k tickets sold apparently, but lots of traffic issues. That was with the 4th stand open.
Pest
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby