Moriarty on his way back?

Re: Moriarty on his way back?

King Prawn Bhuna 13 Dec 2017 14:59 pm said..

Only thing immature is that peeps are still banging on about it....time to move on methinks and leave to the boss who cares diddly squat about petty squabbles on Shedweb
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna

torchy6 13 Dec 2017 15:44 pm said..

King Prawn Bhuna wrote:Only thing immature is that peeps are still banging on about it....time to move on methinks and leave to the boss who cares diddly squat about petty squabbles on Shedweb

This!
The world is oval - and that's a fact!
torchy6
Hall of Famer

Chalker 13 Dec 2017 16:22 pm said..

The finest 6/8 we have had since Mike Teague, why wouldn't we want him back in the C&W? I am sure that JA will have him in the mix for selection when fit.
Fans have short memories if they have forgotten his performances, when Glaws have been up against it, the last couple of seasons.
I wish him well and look forward to seeing him play for us in the Premiership Final to close this chapter of his Glaws career.
Chalker
Hall of Famer

Ken Burney 13 Dec 2017 16:24 pm said..

Not knowing all the ins and outs of the situation I'm glad that RM seems to have stopped using Twitter. Maybe he and the club have made an arrangement?

What I do know is that our 3 young back rowers, JP, LL and RA, have had a lot of game time due to RM, BM, GE and JR not being available. As such, a fit and motivated RM would allow one of our youngsters to have a breather = sensible.

I'll leave it to Johan Ackermann to make a decision in the best interests of the club.
Ken Burney
Hall of Famer

Peanutcoxy 13 Dec 2017 16:57 pm said..

Not forgetting Freddie Clark
Peanutcoxy
Hall of Famer

Mark from Stroud 13 Dec 2017 17:00 pm said..

Ken Burney wrote:Not knowing all the ins and outs of the situation I'm glad that RM seems to have stopped using Twitter. Maybe he and the club have made an arrangement?

What I do know is that our 3 young back rowers, JP, LL and RA, have had a lot of game time due to RM, BM, GE and JR not being available. As such, a fit and motivated RM would allow one of our youngsters to have a breather = sensible.

I'll leave it to Johan Ackermann to make a decision in the best interests of the club.

He tweeted a while ago - but nothing contentious - just to thank Severn Sport for his nomination for SouthWest SPOTY
Mark from Stroud
On the board

Asgard 13 Dec 2017 17:40 pm said..

Peanutcoxy wrote:Not forgetting Freddie Clark

Don't forget the roads and the sanitation......
Asgard
Hall of Famer

stevieb 13 Dec 2017 20:01 pm said..

Chalker wrote:The finest 6/8 we have had since Mike Teague

Hmmm, Jamie Forrester says hello....
stevieb
On the board

Jackal 13 Dec 2017 20:31 pm said..

stevieb wrote:
Chalker wrote:The finest 6/8 we have had since Mike Teague

Hmmm, Jamie Forrester says hello....

Django was our finest 6/8/13
Gloucester born and bred
Jackal
Senior squad member

Stroud Wizard 14 Dec 2017 09:58 am said..

Indulge in constructive debate but no-one should show disrespectful behaviour towards such a fine player. Yes the young back row have proved themselves at Aviva level but Moriarty has not only done that but also at international level. There is the world of difference between club and that level. He will be missed at Gloucester but in the meantime his outstanding talents should be used to the full. The minority who say they don't mind if he does not play for Gloucester again should be condemned. His so called indiscretions, if discretions at all, have been blown out of all proportion.
Forget the tittle tattle and concentrate on how Gloucester can get the most out of their playing squad for the rest of the season. Moriarty will always give of his best as he is that type of young man. Being his own man comes with the territory.
Stroud Wizard
Senior squad member
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby