Old programmes/videos

Re: Old programmes/videos

Singaporeter 15 Dec 2017 12:53 pm said..

Here go - Powergen Final 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PNtFdaMeiA
Singaporeter
Academy prospect

SonofPricey 15 Dec 2017 15:00 pm said..

Thank you! What a day that was.

Hard to believe it will be 15 years ago soon. Big Red, once you find a video player I look forward to seeing some of these other games. Wonderful memories.
SonofPricey
Vice-Captain

Big Red 15 Dec 2017 15:02 pm said..

SonofPricey wrote:Thank you! What a day that was.

Hard to believe it will be 15 years ago soon. Big Red, once you find a video player I look forward to seeing some of these other games. Wonderful memories.

Got one! Watched the Powergen Semi v Leicester last night. What a defensive effort that was.
Big Red
Hall of Famer

Aggie shed 15 Dec 2017 20:14 pm said..

I have a copy of Gloucesters Glory burnt to dvd which includes games v Exeter, Sarries and the semi final and final if anyone wants to borrow. Just let me know
Aggie shed
Turns out for the A team

Sozpr 15 Dec 2017 23:17 pm said..

Boer, Hazell and Forrester. What a back row and 22 tries that season (before kick off!) that was a serious team.
Sozpr
Senior squad member

Beddis 16 Dec 2017 00:24 am said..

I did love the little tap on Dawson’s nose by Eustace about twenty minutes in, I do miss those days as everything is spotted nowadays, only an idiot (Sinkler) would try any foul play deliberately :mrgreen:
Posts: 3196  Location: Malahide, Co Dublin. Formerly Lydney
Beddis

Lurker 16 Dec 2017 08:09 am said..

Thank you!!!!
Lurker
Hall of Famer

Big Red 16 Dec 2017 10:44 am said..

Aggie shed wrote:I have a copy of Gloucesters Glory burnt to dvd which includes games v Exeter, Sarries and the semi final and final if anyone wants to borrow. Just let me know

Any chance of getting that one on YouTube Aggie? Would love to see the Sarries game back as their full back on the day was someone from my (and your) neck of the woods!
Big Red
Hall of Famer

Aggie shed 16 Dec 2017 15:50 pm said..

I will have a look to see if my limited technical abilities will allow this to happen :D
Aggie shed
Turns out for the A team
Previous

Return to Gloucester Rugby