Hanson

Re: Hanson

Chewbacca 14 Dec 2017 13:25 pm said..

Yes I like this guy, set peice skills are top notch and when he is running he finds holes in the loose. Seems like a real team guy, I think "Chibba" is a big character and someone who could help maintain the ethos the players are currently thriving on.

Also, does anyone think this is a boring time of year? No prem and few signing rumours to talk of because it isn't January yet. How dreary would it be if we were down in 9th.
Chewbacca
First team regular

Legendoft'Autostrada 14 Dec 2017 14:11 pm said..

He also appears to create a good rapport with referees, something that's not to be underestimated!
Legendoft'Autostrada
Leg-end

King Prawn Bhuna 14 Dec 2017 14:17 pm said..

Chewbacca wrote:Yes I like this guy, set peice skills are top notch and when he is running he finds holes in the loose. Seems like a real team guy, I think "Chibba" is a big character and someone who could help maintain the ethos the players are currently thriving on.

Also, does anyone think this is a boring time of year? No prem and few signing rumours to talk of because it isn't January yet. How dreary would it be if we were down in 9th.

so true......Reality is the alarm's going to go off in a minute and I'm going to wake up and find it's early September and we're playing Chiefs tonight and a LBP would be a good start to the season ;)
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna

Simmo468 14 Dec 2017 19:19 pm said..

Ackkers must be doing something right; Hanson is on the fringes of the national team leading up to a World Cup and Moore has just retired so staying wouldn't have been a decision taken lightly I'm sure.
Simmo468
On the board

stuartjames 15 Dec 2017 10:07 am said..

And Leicester have just signed the other hooker, Polota-Nau, on a 2,5 year deal.

Not sure whose next in line for the Aussies at No2?
stuartjames
Vice-Captain
Previous

Return to Gloucester Rugby