Hanson

Re: Hanson

Neilio44 13 Dec 2017 21:31 pm said..

Jackal wrote:
Sheddy Mcshedface wrote:Great news. I said at beginning of season hooker was the one place where the drop off between 1st choice and 2nd was greatest. Problem solved! Have to assume that'll mean motu is off at end of season.

I could very well be wrong, but isn't it a strong rumour that Hibs is back off to Wales next season to try and win back his Wales shirt?

It has been mentioned previously, but I can't see it happening myself. Apparently he is really enjoying his time at Glaws and would almost be turning 36 at the next WC.
If it's wet, drink it.
Neilio44
Vice-Captain

glawsteruk 13 Dec 2017 21:34 pm said..

I really don't think RH will return to Wales.
Glos need three quality hookers.
This is a great signing for us.
glawsteruk
Senior squad member

Baz 13 Dec 2017 21:35 pm said..

Jackal wrote:
Sheddy Mcshedface wrote:Great news. I said at beginning of season hooker was the one place where the drop off between 1st choice and 2nd was greatest. Problem solved! Have to assume that'll mean motu is off at end of season.

I could very well be wrong, but isn't it a strong rumour that Hibs is back off to Wales next season to try and win back his Wales shirt?

Now let’s see? Hibbs settles his family in Gloucestershire only recently and makes statements about his Welsh career being over.
I would say not. I guess with every positive there’s got to be a negative. sigh
Baz
Hall of Famer

torchy6 13 Dec 2017 22:16 pm said..

Another brick in the wall :D
The world is oval - and that's a fact!
torchy6
Hall of Famer

PeteG 13 Dec 2017 22:29 pm said..

Has anyone noted that Glos have not stated contract length for the resigning players recently. James is a great signing & asset to Glos front row. Listen closely to his interview, he refers to " the next few years" twice. one means one, couple two, few must mean at least three?
PeteG
Turns out for the A team

Neilio44 13 Dec 2017 22:41 pm said..

I wouldn't be entirely surprised to see Motu stay a while longer aswell. As Wiki states (yes, I know :-)) he signed a long-term contract from 2016-17 and having 3 class players in an attritional front row role, with 1, maybe 2 coming through the academy wouldn't be impossible to imagine.

It seems that players WANT to come to Gloucester now :-)
If it's wet, drink it.
Neilio44
Vice-Captain

Forrester 13 Dec 2017 23:03 pm said..

Excellent news.
Forrester
On the board

Beddis 13 Dec 2017 23:50 pm said..

Wonderful news, he is a superb addition to the squad and I’m starting to believe we are going to win the Premiership! :mrgreen:
Posts: 3193  Location: Malahide, Co Dublin. Formerly Lydney
Beddis

MrGlawsRocker 14 Dec 2017 00:07 am said..

I haven't seen a player land on his feet so quickly in such a short amount of time, he absolutely challenges Hibbard for that starting shirt and the fact they can seamlessly swap and keep the scrum in a hard structure is nothing short of a sign he is a great signing.
Well done to Humphries, Ackermann and Hanson this keeps the team in good shape.
As for Hibbard he is not going anywhere, he is living and breathing Gloucester for a while longer.
In Ackermann we Trust.
MrGlawsRocker
On the board

forresterinyorks 14 Dec 2017 07:22 am said..

Another great move in the right direction. Well done to all involved.
Never Stay Down.
forresterinyorks
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby