Hanson

Re: Hanson

Ferret 14 Dec 2017 07:44 am said..

What every their pedigree some players stand out.
Watching the matches he has played in no one can dispute how good a player he is.
Posts: 719
Ferret
Hero in the making

Re: Hanson

Mark from Stroud 14 Dec 2017 08:00 am said..

Ferret wrote:What every their pedigree some players stand out.
Watching the matches he has played in no one can dispute how good a player he is.


Totally agree.
Posts: 630
Mark from Stroud
Hero in the making

Re: Hanson

MartynWestBerks 14 Dec 2017 08:31 am said..

Mark from Stroud wrote:
Ferret wrote:What every their pedigree some players stand out.
Watching the matches he has played in no one can dispute how good a player he is.


Totally agree.

+1 Great signing
The way he saved a certain try sticks in my memory.
Posts: 435
MartynWestBerks
Vice-Captain

Re: Hanson

CMGC 14 Dec 2017 09:10 am said..

He has really impressed when on the field and I have to say I would now rate him as our best hooker. His stats this season also back that up.
Posts: 3429  Location: In the sticks
CMGC
Moderator

Re: Hanson

Lemster Jeff 14 Dec 2017 09:33 am said..

We’re lucky that we now have two hookers of such high quality .
Posts: 271
Lemster Jeff
Vice-Captain

Re: Hanson

Theotherjonny 14 Dec 2017 10:53 am said..

Haven't read all the posts in depth (apart from RTS2's OTT essay :lol: ) but this is a truly excellent signing as I have been impressed with his commitment from his first C&W outing. Well done to all involved (including those who helped leverage this on Shedweb :D :D :D )
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
Posts: 180  Location: Tewkesbury (most evenings and weekends) Cheltenham (office hours) Kingsholm (home fixtures)
Theotherjonny
Senior squad member

Re: Hanson

chumba 14 Dec 2017 10:59 am said..

Very happy with this
Posts: 307
chumba
Vice-Captain

Re: Hanson

King Prawn Bhuna 14 Dec 2017 11:31 am said..

We must be doing something right...if a quality hooker can make his mind up in a couple of months that he wants a couple or few years more of it. Maybe this is a bit more than a blip after all.
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
Posts: 4870  Location: Probably in the bar....
User avatar
King Prawn Bhuna
Moderator

Re: Hanson

Lurker 14 Dec 2017 13:17 pm said..

love his straight throws and work around the field - great permanent addition !
Posts: 1239
User avatar
Lurker
Hall of Famer

Re: Hanson

TheOptimistSenior 14 Dec 2017 13:19 pm said..

King Prawn Bhuna wrote:We must be doing something right...if a quality hooker can make his mind up in a couple of months that he wants a couple or few years more of it. Maybe this is a bit more than a blip after all.


Entirely agree.
I've been very impressed with him, very committed and has class.
Posts: 306  Location: Mayhill Slopes
TheOptimistSenior
Vice-Captain
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Castle Grim Reaper, covglaws, Google [Bot], homer, LevensRed, PeterD, Poppy, Stealth, Which Tyler and 27 guests