Tim Taylor Q&A

Tim Taylor Q&A

Citizen Rob 15 Dec 2017 10:38 am said..

Tim Taylor took on the coaching media duties ahead of Zebre at home. He spoke about snow disrupting the training schedule, meeting Zebre for the second time in a week, injuries, James Hanson signing a permanent deal and how he’s finding life at Gloucester after recently signing a new contract.
The full transcript for those who wish to see what he had to say is here: http://bit.ly/TaylorQAMedia
Citizen Rob
Senior squad member

Re: Tim Taylor Q&A

Lebowski 15 Dec 2017 12:33 pm said..

Thanks Rob. An interesting read.
Lebowski

RTS2 15 Dec 2017 12:51 pm said..

Thanks Rob but struggled again although I now have ad blocker software on the desk top. It seems to work stopping the ad pop-up's but it freezes on the scroll-down bar and when I do manage to scroll down through the article I can't ever seem to close the window. We know it's not your fault.

Could I make a polite suggestion ?.

Why not set up a drop-box type account for the links you post on here where they contain mainly narrative. ?. You could post the link on here alongside the link you normally post for your publication. OK I appreciate you won't be able to post a survey and advertisers won't get adverts across to us lot, but at least those who are genuinely interested in the written content who are a tad shy of downloading ad-blocker ware etc. will get the opportunity to read your work.

Interesting how all of the staff who get interviewed seem far more positive under Ackers. He does seem to have the reign's now. Midas touch.
RTS2
Hall of Famer

madders 15 Dec 2017 13:12 pm said..

RTS2... the whole point of his postings are to get those adverts on your screen! :shock:
madders
Hall of Famer

torchy6 15 Dec 2017 13:25 pm said..

Thanks Rob, very impressed with Tim's transition to coaching, another young enthusiastic guy with cherry and white blood in his veins, we are getting a great team together.
The world is oval - and that's a fact!
torchy6
Hall of Famer

RTS2 15 Dec 2017 13:26 pm said..

madders wrote:RTS2... the whole point of his postings are to get those adverts on your screen! :shock:

If I could get rid of the screen freeze I'd be happy to read the links as I'm not getting the pop-up's now. Who actually reads the adverts anyway ?. I know you are right but hopefully Rob can show that his bosses have a genuine professional journalistic side ( :shock: ). I'm sure they have-somewhere. ;) . I do feel a tad sorry for him as he's only doing his job and some of the recent articles have been a good read.
RTS2
Hall of Famer

SpiralScratch 15 Dec 2017 14:29 pm said..

Listening to some of the recent player interviews around tries scored I've noticed on a couple of occasions that they mention that 'Timmy' had identified the particular scoring opportunites for them - very glad we've held on to him
SpiralScratch
Hero in the making

llglos 15 Dec 2017 18:27 pm said..

RTS2 wrote:
madders wrote:RTS2... the whole point of his postings are to get those adverts on your screen! :shock:

If I could get rid of the screen freeze I'd be happy to read the links as I'm not getting the pop-up's now. Who actually reads the adverts anyway ?. I know you are right but hopefully Rob can show that his bosses have a genuine professional journalistic side ( :shock: ). I'm sure they have-somewhere. ;) . I do feel a tad sorry for him as he's only doing his job and some of the recent articles have been a good read.

Well, no one reads the adverts but what the Citizen needs are page clicks so they can say to their advertisers 'we get x amount of views each month'. A Dropbox account isn't going to cut it!
llglos
Academy prospect

Return to Gloucester Rugby