Team For Saturday

Re: Team For Saturday

lucifer 15 Dec 2017 12:47 pm said..

Ditto OT, I would have thought he might even start given our current full back shortage.
lucifer
On the board

upton dc 15 Dec 2017 12:50 pm said..

Marshall told me he was targeting the Wasps game for his come-back following a dead leg injury.
Panache et Precision
upton dc
On the board

RTS2 15 Dec 2017 13:18 pm said..

Good team choice.

Some changes to their side; and good one's from our perspective too.

As for Glaws interesting front row combo. JH has been very impressive this season. Hopefully he will show his versatility over on the Tighthead side. No Ludlow or Ackers Jnr hey ?. Both of those bodies NEED a break or they run the risk of being over-played. We need them both fit for Wasps. Good team management.

I am tipping Clarke and Polledri to be stand-out. Both of these boys have taken to Senior rugby at this level with a vengeance.

That's a strong bench. I am hoping we make easier work of it this week. A 15 -20 point advantage at half-time would be good. :)

Bonus point W must be the target and I think it will be achieved.
RTS2
Hall of Famer

Oxford Glaws 15 Dec 2017 13:27 pm said..

I wonder if Charlie to full-back is a longer term experiment and that we can expect to see a preference for different sort of winger in future, suggested by the Banahan move.
1Thes.5 [14] Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feeble-minded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.
Oxford Glaws
Hall of Famer

RTS2 15 Dec 2017 13:31 pm said..

Oxford Glaws wrote:I wonder if Charlie to full-back is a longer term experiment and that we can expect to see a preference for different sort of winger in future, suggested by the Banahan move.

Interesting view Nick. I did express the same one a few seasons ago. You'd hope that both Woodward and Marshall would be fully fit for next season. Marshall only a couple-few matches from match fitness as it is ?. No one will hopefully be "rushed" back. If those two had been fit this season Tom Hudson may not have had the opportunity he's had to show his ability. He's probably the closest I've seen to Olly in many ways.
RTS2
Hall of Famer

glawsrugbyfan 15 Dec 2017 13:31 pm said..

upton dc wrote:Marshall told me he was targeting the Wasps game for his come-back following a dead leg injury.

He said the same on Cherry & White Wednesday on BBC Radio Glaws.
glawsrugbyfan
Hero in the making

RTS2 15 Dec 2017 13:36 pm said..

glawsrugbyfan wrote:
upton dc wrote:Marshall told me he was targeting the Wasps game for his come-back following a dead leg injury.

He said the same on Cherry & White Wednesday on BBC Radio Glaws.

Didn't hear that broadcast but that's good news. Would hope he's 100 % fit though. Our 15 history with injury has been unfortunate over the last 5 years.

Forgot to mention good to see Big Dave back as well and once again good luck to Will. He could also have a stand- out game and given any space will make some metres.
RTS2
Hall of Famer

Baylion 15 Dec 2017 14:59 pm said..

What time is the game (GMT/UTC) and is it on tv (livestream on vipbox)?
Baylion
Vice-Captain

Fat Taff 15 Dec 2017 15:08 pm said..

Looks good. Same can't be said of the kit for tomorrow. Bogies.

Fat Taff
Hall of Famer

Ken Burney 15 Dec 2017 15:28 pm said..

Baylion ... 15:00 GMT.
Ken Burney
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby