Kvesic

Re: Kvesic

kentishglaws 16 Dec 2017 17:49 pm said..

I’d love to know what actually happened with Kev from anyone who has any clue or inside knowledge. To be completely discarded as he was was very strange, barely making the bench after being the outstanding player from the previous season. Wish him well at Ex
kentishglaws
Vice-Captain

Peanutcoxy 16 Dec 2017 17:59 pm said..

Suspect that he and LF had differences of opinion!!
Peanutcoxy
Hero in the making

Gb83 16 Dec 2017 18:03 pm said..

Heard from a few sources that he very difficult to coach and doesn’t take much in. Hence why Jones hasn’t spent much time on him
Gb83
Hero in the making

Glen Sannox 16 Dec 2017 18:10 pm said..

The test will be whether he can be as effective with Premiership ref's - the French ref' was clearly a big fan of a contest at the breakdown, and Kvesic shone
Cherchez la truffe
Glen Sannox
Hall of Famer

Cherrypicker 16 Dec 2017 18:12 pm said..

Absolute rubbish Gb8, he is well known for his professionalism and Outstanding attitude. Even Rob Baxter has said he is way ahead of where they thought he’d would be, not someone who isn’t keen to learn.
Cherrypicker
Senior squad member

Gb83 16 Dec 2017 18:27 pm said..

Cherrypicker wrote:Absolute rubbish Gb8, he is well known for his professionalism and Outstanding attitude. Even Rob Baxter has said he is way ahead of where they thought he’d would be, not someone who isn’t keen to learn.

Not rubbish at all, i know somebody who played with him in England junior teams, he’s not taken much. He’s had 2 good games for Exeter, he won’t make the England squad:
Gb83
Hero in the making

Sky blue 16 Dec 2017 18:33 pm said..

Whether he learns or not he - based on his form previously and now he would have improved our team last season if he'd have been anything close to his best. When he did occasionally play his work rate was as exceptional as ever.
Sky blue
Hall of Famer

madders 16 Dec 2017 18:44 pm said..

Conjecture... he’s gone and forgotten.
madders
Hall of Famer

Peanutcoxy 16 Dec 2017 18:49 pm said..

I’ve always admired ball winners in the back row. I’m not saying he’s Pocock et al, but the season before last, he was the best of his type in the Premiership. I’m pleased he’s doing well now at Sandy Park
Peanutcoxy
Hero in the making

Sky blue 16 Dec 2017 18:50 pm said..

madders wrote:Conjecture... he’s gone and forgotten.

Clearly gone, evidently not forgotten.
Sky blue
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby